Simple Skill analysis

Rap: 10/10

Considering she has only been trained since 2020, Asa has helped Adalee rap since Day 1, she understood Adalee quickly and how she learns so Adalee would get help from Asa. Adalee has shown that she has great clarity when rapping, even high speed raps. Adalee's has the perfect voice for singing and rapping. Adalee has showcased her being able to adapt in different styles of rap, she has written raps that are smooth and classy but also powerful and sassy, her rap and movements is all natural and she is visibly comfortable with rapping.

Vocals: 10/10

Adalee's voice is incredibly versatile; she can change between soft tone, soulful tone, powerful tone and can convey emotions through her voice. She knows how to play with the versatility of her voice, which results in her vocals and rap being able to suit any song or mood. Adalee is strongly stable in all areas. She has the most developed vocal technique in the group and without training or coaching she was able to have a large vocal range where she was stable and sing with incredible power. YG is known for harvesting and growing unique idols with their own distinctive vocals so you can trust that Adalee will become one of the best vocalists.

Dance: 10/10

Adalee is a power-based dancer, she adapts to different techniques and genres of dancing perfectly. Although she shines best in sharp choreography due to the natural swag inside her, her movements are incredibly fluid and her body movements are magnificent, especially her body rolls. Her dancing is clean and always perfectly executed, this is because Adalee picks up on all the details of the choreography and polishes it to perfection, she doesn't miss a beat and never rushes her movements. Adalee puts a lot of character into her movements, probably because she likes to teach herself and adds her own moves. 

Stage presence: 10/10

Her confidence has grown with every passing week, her stage presence shows her immaculate amount of energy and charisma, even her hair contains so much charisma like Adalee could tear the stage apart alone without backup dancers and all that. She has great facial expressions, Adalee can look fierce and sassy; confident and fun, or anything in between. Adalee's ability to hype the crowd by ad-libbing is one of strong points, especially since she is new to the industry.

Song-writing: 9/10

Adalee is incredibly creative; her artistic mind comes in handy with coming up with unique ideas. Her lyrics has a massive impact, she is the type of writer that focuses on using metaphors to show emotion but also uses word play and a lot of references to make it more personal and relatable.

Choreography: 10/10

VISUALS:

- Visual (KBS): 90%

✔Double eyelids

✔Aegyo-sal

✔Big eyes

✔Straight teeth

✔Under 50kg

✔Slim and high bridge nose

✔Being 165 cm or taller

✔Small face

✔ Fair skin

✔Straight eyebrows

✔Slim body

- Visual (WBS): 60%

✔Plump lips

✔Small nose

✔Symmetrical facial features

✔Sharp jawline

✔Big gluteus maximus

✔Curvy body

----

This part was rushed, I'll edit again another time.