Chapter One, The Alluring Cave

She walked through the cave in the middle of pitch darkness as the slow, intimidating tendrils of wind whispered her name. Slight movements here and there in the cave showed that she wasn't alone. She wasn't certain whether or not it was human. The creature stopped, letting the woman study the silhouette.

Body, frozen. Face, shocked, as she caught sight of the creature,unsure what it was, the woman slipped out of the cave in pure confusion, and curiosity. However, whatever it was, harmful or not, better safe than sorry.

She took one last glance at the cave and padded off into the forest. She started humming in unison with the chirps of the birds as she padded along through the forest. Light beaming through the canopy landed on her skin, which made her skin glisten as she brushed past the shrubs and plants

After walking for what seemed to her like forever, she encountered another cave. The cave looked identical to the one she entered before. Instead of heading off into the opposite direction, she just had this gut feeling that just made her want to enter the cavern. She thought she would find something life changing, something that couldn't be bought with money nor gifted for free. Something precious...

This is my first story ever and I'm so proud of it like help. My happiness is out of this world, I can assure you.