Making out or Making up?💞

They reached, Firey 'accidentally' searched thro Leafys phone cuz he wanted to see what she had.When she found out she was upset she went into her room Coiny was mad that Firey did so Pin was just hugging Coiny.Firey knew he had to make it up to her (Or make out XD) Firey went inside Leafys room and saw Leafy  was on her bed she was upset firey sat beside leay and said "I'm sorry listen I was curious I didn't know it was personal.." Leafy then said what "I just don't really like it when people do that without my permission...." Firey tried speaking but leafy kept speaking she kept saying "I understand it's a mistake..." Firey then said "Wanna have fun~💕" Leafy didn't understand she just tilted her head in confusion Firey cornered leafy (Btw they were on the bed so imagine it not standing up but sitting) Leafy was blushing firey  grabbed Leafys chin and went for it he was kissing leafy on her lips,leafy  closed her eyes and kissed him back then they started to make out ,Leafy was in shock while enjoying she didn't know why but yeah,Firey was blushing and was enjoying as well.

Meanwhile🕊:
Pin and Coiny were just sitting down pin then said "They are making out for sure" Coiny asked "How do you know?"  "Babe we are dating ofc I know" Pin said Coiny and Pin were just waiting for the couple to come back (Back off Firey Leafys mine👿👹🐺💯)

Meanwhile with the making out people💝:
They were making out like 1-7 minutes,Leafy tried to pull firey off of her but his tongue was in her mouth already so she couldn't take him off Firey just was there making out with her he was holding her thigh leafy was holding his face they finally finished leafy was in shock she was reder then evil leafy :3  Firey was in blush he then hold Leafys thigh he said "I love you more than anything I wish for you to be my and only my love I loved you since our eyes meet  I don't want you I need you I'm asking this...Do you wanna date?💕~" Leafys face was so red she then said  "I would love to I loved you to since I meet you firey💕~" Leafy then  kissed firey full on the lips Firey kissed back they were leaning against the wall while doing this :3 They finally stopped and Leafy got up and said "Its getting dark I recommend you guys to go to your dorms (Btw I forgot to tell you they live in a hotel firey shares a dorm with leafy yes they go to high school so stfu) Firey said "Alright I will tell them" Firey told the others they could go they agreed to go to their dorms end of day 11 of the kissing couples day finished (Btw I will do more tomorrow if I can)