Prolonge

Two years back on a Halloween night a boy named Andy was a young boy with short buzzed brown hair as he was in his pajamas which was a white t shirt with short green sleeves with matching pajama pants as he was playing with his best pal woody and his other toys.

A knocking was heard on his bedroom door as it opened as his mom walks in but you could barely see her as she hides something behind her back.

"Hey honey I got you a little Halloween present"his mother says pulling out a vampire doll she had slightly pale skin with dark eyes and some makeup up as there was purple and black eyeshadow with full eyelashes and dark purple lips as she hand black hair that was in curls as she wore a red dress with spaghetti straps and black hand gloves with black finger kneels and heels as she hands the doll over to her son.

"Cool"Andy says with a smile soon he was shown in bed as the doll comes to life looking around her new home confused as she sits up on the large bed as she sees she's in a large room with cowboy wall paper and etc.

"Hi my name is woody"she hears as she turns around seeing a cowboy with a hat with brown hair with jeans and boots with yellow button up shirt with an open cow pattern vest with a belt around his waist with red scarf.

She nods her head "I'm kathy"she introduced her self as they shake hands before other toys soon joins as they greet her with a warm welcome as they all get to know each other.