We did finished our lesson on speed and timing.

Mauve shared what she memory she could salvage from her memory.

Well since they both can't clearly remember where they left off anyway, Bada just decided they start with a completely new song and completely new choreography. There were still a lot of things that Bada wanted to improve more of Mauve's already developed skills specially on musicality, so she's thinking of teaching her the choreography she taught just a few weeks ago. She used a slower song on it, the combination of movements are simple and easy to follow but the timing in entering on every beat creates the whole vibe of the dance. Plus, it has floor work which they haven't actually done yet.

[Playing: Maybe by Teyana Taylor ft. Yo Gotti & Pusha T]

After a good 45 minutes with a healthy number of breaks their lesson has brought them to the end part of the dance. They've been going slow but steady. 

"Take five."

Bada taps on Mauve while she gave the instruction by looking at Mauve's reflection on the mirror. That just means that she can have 5 minute break, so Mauve just went to the side where she placed her bottle of water. 

The new choreography Bada is teaching her is honestly very very simple but they've been stuck on perfecting the timing on how she should approach every beat. Bada already showed her the whole dance and she actually can memorize half of it but the timing is just really catching her off because it'll be fast one second then slow on the next, which just messes up the way she approach on the next couple of combinations like the floor work.

Bada's very patient with her as always though so she doesn't really worry that much. Its just that in her head she keeps pressuring herself because she already competed with Bada and she's still in this level. That self pressure is visible on her face while she tries to execute the steps while gulping her water and Bada can see it.

So she approaches Mauve with the intention of hushing that little ghost of panic on her face and in her pretty little brain. After Mauve drank her water and placed down her water bottle, Bada meets her in the middle of standing back up and she cups Mauve's face which looked really tiny against her hands.

"You're making yourself worry again."

That's what she said and Mauve was shock with how Bada actually know what's going on inside her mind. Mauve just sighs sharply because there's no denying Bada's words.

"You silly little puppy, stop it. Its not like I'll scold you."

Bada says while she plays with Mauve's soft skin, gently scratching it like Mauve really is puppy. It made the younger one pout while she just giggled with how cute Mauve looks from her point of view. She can't help but continue with teasing Mauve.

"Don't make me mad though cause if you do..."

She says in a threatening tone and Mauve knows a silly threat when she reads one but still she rides along the teasing of her teacher cause she actually enjoys it.

Or what?

She replies in sign, not backing down from whatever punishment Bada is trying to threaten her with. Mauve even stepped up to Bada and made sure they were face to face just to show her teacher she is not intimidating her. In truth Bada still does have an intimidating effect on her but when she's being like this, playful and teasing, it starts to disappear.

Bada, on the other hand, wasn't really thinking of saying anything after that threat of hers but now that Mauve is hopping on her pretend threat she is giving herself some time to think. Their distance is distracting her a little though. Mauve is just a little bit closer to her but Bada's mind has already decided to just focus on that adorable look of bravery on the girl's face. The image of Mauve sleeping beside her suddenly flashed in her mind, that one and this situation right now may be totally different but its making her feel the same type of tickling sensation inside her chest, like her heart was dancing? Does that make sense? Cause it doesn't make sense with her but it also feels like the right way to describe it.