Monster

i woke up sitting in a chair. then more than 100 people came to me ik them. they were talking to me normal but if my any word or reaction didn't suit them them they grabbed a kinfe and stabbed me to death. i died more than 100 times. at last my love ,came talked to me and told me that she won't betray me like they did to me then we talked, and suddenly to grabbed a knife and stabbed me in legs. there were tears in my eyes i felt betrayed i said "i didn't expect you to betray me like all others did. i thought u were different but In the end even you turned out like them, why. Why why why why why did you betray me". she laughed and said "you are nothing to me just a stupid and worthless human,who is a failure"and then a guy came from back he was in white suit (same face as me& had a scar on his face). he came and freed me and said run, run but he cut my leg nerves in half and its was painful too much. I ran but he grabbed me by my face and said "i have a scar what you have nothing? i hate your face,your voice, your body, you should have died when you were only 3 months". then he cut my ears and then he grabbed my neak and made a cut on my chest. she was agreeing with him. my love said" lets cut him up. and you both started cutting my little by little". i was screaming to kill me. but you both didn't and then you both put me in furnace and you were roasting me. then after few times a strange monster came and i heard cried and screams. i almost died and a big hand came and grabbed me by my neck and it was a monster with many hands eating all other people. i saw her saying "I'm sick of your face you are so irritating why are you even alive". the monster looked at me and took me to a strange cliff then were some more monster but they were in white. one of them came near me and teared my left arm and said " no 3 months survived that thing. you lost more than half of your blood. no human is alive after that. you think you are special?nah you are just a waste, you are a scum. let me kill you myself. i fight him and he mistakely falls from Cliff and i roars "fuck you all " then rest of monster turned into my own family members and the said why didn't you died. and i was holding my head and screaming and there was a knife that was of that monster who fell from cliff. there were few monster my side. i choose to end this suffering and placed the knife on my neck ( the. i woke up i was feeling pain in my neak and nail Marks on my shoulder)