Level One

[please insert Coin 1X]

[Press Start]

[Loading.....] 

(Jack Gamer P.O.V)

*I was working another bullshit shift at the game store I work at called "Gamerville. it's the usual customers, parents who buy video games way too mature for their kids. geeks who probably haven't bathed in years and want some stupid RPG and weebs looking for some weird anime game. god, wish I could smoke some bud with my best bud, Bob. right now the shop was closing as it was 8:00 Am when it usually closes. I head out and lock up for the day. I walked to my apartment which was in the bad part of town. it was cheap. I walked into the apartment it was a wreck. cobwebs everywhere. the whole place was falling apart. Bob was sitting on the ripped-up couch smoking some of the buds. his eyes were red. clearly high. he was wearing a T-shirt with an Atari logo on it. it looks at you before taking another hit. he then speaks in a dreamy tone.*

Bob: "You, wazup man. how's it hanging brother man."

Jack: "Hey, Bob, you have been smoking the stuff without me?"

 Bob "I May have a little" *yeah a little, given his red eyes and his overall dementor I'm assuming it is a little more than A LITTLE. I sighed and turned on the Xbox and started to play a little of Minecreate. I had a whole world created and almost done with my house. Bob handed me a joint and I smoked it*

Jack "Mmm, this is that good shit ain't it."

Bob "Yeah, man," *

Jack: "So what do you want for dinner?" 

Bob: "How about a pizza." *I pull out my phone to order said pizza but I found out I got a text from my girlfriend Lara. Lara is a beautiful and sweet girl. she has black hair and blue eyes. always funny sweet kind, helpful ETC. her text said: "Meet Me at Luigi's Pizza"*

Jack: I gotta head out, I gotta meet my girlfriend." *I walked out of the apartment and walked to Luigi's Pizza. it was a small pizza joint on the outskirts of the town. owned by a man named Luigi  Johnson. I saw her sitting at a booth. I sit on the other side of her. She looks at me with a sad expression.*

Lara: "Jack I don't think this working out. you spend more time with Bob than you ever do with me. please you smoke all the time and play video games. I'm sorry but we're over." *I was heartbroken to hear this.*

 Jack: "What b-but we have been together so many years. why would you do this to me? I don't understand." *she looks up at me mad.

Lara: "Well let me put this a way you'll understand." *she grabs a cup of water.* 

"Your princess is in another castle." *she splashes the water on my face soaking it. she then walks away. I walked out of the place crying hard. On my way down the road, I tried to kick a can that was just lying there but missed. I then see lights coming from behind me. I also hear sirens. I look behind to see a fire truck coming straight at me. It hits me and I suddenly pass out.  

I wake up on a retro-colored carpet that appeared from the eighties. I look around me to see you are in some kinda weird arcade that seems as if it is infinite. there were all kinds of video games ranging from classics like Mario and Donkey Kong to more modern arcade games. there were Thousands of other people in this seemingly infinite arcade. there's a prize counter and a snack bar. there's even a staircase with a sign that says "Consoles" I wonder.

Jack: "W-Where Am I"

[Level Compele] 

[*Save    Main Menu]