ある | 𝐀

005 | ɴᴇᴡ ᴍᴀᴛᴇꜱ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ

005 | ɴᴇᴡ ᴍᴀᴛᴇꜱ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ... ↵

❝ 𝐆𝐎𝐉𝐎 𝐒𝐀𝐎𝐑𝐈, 𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄? ❞

PRETTY LAVENDER EYES STARED RIGHT through Saori's covered eyes. Saori frowned.

"Because I stole candies from Mister Ichigo from the canteen?"

"... No."

"Because I burned down the chemistry lab?"

"... No."

"Because I'm pretty?"

"Wha - no!" Tamayo sighed quietly, before turning to Yuji, who stood there dumbfounded, "Itadori-kun, thank you, you can go now."

Yuji nodded, bowing down, and giving Saori a look of confusion before leaving.

Once Yuji was gone, Tamayo turned to Saori, "Gojo, I believe you're a mature and optimistic person."

"Really? What a coincidence, I believe so too!"

... Suddenly, Tamayo was not sure of the mature part.

She coughed on her fist, "I would like to ask you of two things," She held up one finger, "First; for you to join the student council. We lack a member after Gyomei graduated."

Saori nodded, "Sounds good enough,"

"This one's a little complicated," She held up two fingers now, "Second; I want you to take care of the Tsugikuni brothers and Kibutsuji."

Saori stared at the woman for a moment, a '•▽•' expression on her face, "I think I heard you wrong,"

"You heard me loud and clear, Saori."