❝︎CHAPTER SIXTY-ONE❞︎

▌𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞 ━︎━︎ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 ▌

━︎━︎━︎━︎𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐇𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐃 her father, Remus, and Nymphadora before leaving to meet Hermione. Turning seventeen over the summer meant that she could now use magic outside of Hogwarts. She walked down the muggle street where Hermione lived, tucking her hands in her pockets in attempt to keep them warm. The fall breeze was creeping closer and closer and this year it seemed to be getting colder quicker. After walking, Juniper came to a stop in front of Hermione's house. She'd been given the address before they departed the train station and now here she stood, patiently waiting.

The door opened and Juniper turned her head, watching as Hermione hesitated before closing the door. She turned to look at Juniper, a small bag in her hand. She descended the stairs and Juniper wrapped her arms around her, pressing a kiss to the side of her head. She pulled away, wiping away Hermione's tears before grabbing her free hand and squeezing it, interlacing their fingers before they began their trek down the road.

     "How are you, my love?" Juniper softly asked.

     Hermione nodded her head. "I'm. . . I'm okay. They're safe, that's all that matters to me."

     "We're supposed to meet with the others at the Weasley's, we'll see Harry tonight night." Juniper explained, reciting the words Remus told her. They got farther away from the muggle town, coming to a stop and looking at each other. Hermione nodded her head. Juniper gently placed her hand on Hermione's cheek. "It's going to be alright."

     "Yeah," Hermione agreed. She gave Juniper the best smile she could muster. "Ready?" Juniper nodded. Hermione squeezed her hand tighter and then they were gone. They appeared in front of the Weasley home, Ron was the first to run out. He made his way towards him and Juniper subtly nodded her head towards Hermione. Ron understood. He wrapped his arms around her in a hug and Hermione hugged him back. When he pulled away he gave Juniper a hug as well.

     "How are you two?" Ron asked.

     Juniper gave a small sigh. "Honestly, worried. I'm trying to go into this with positive thoughts, but they're hard to find." Ron nodded his head in understanding, tucking his hands into his front pockets.

     "Everyone's here." Ron told them, turning around and walking back towards the house. The two girls followed him inside, everyone's heads turning.

     "Now that everyone's here, let's talk." Moody started. He explained the plan, what was going to happen, how fast it was going to happen. The entire time Juniper couldn't help but notice that everyone was there except for Molly and Ginny. They must've been moved once again. When Moody finished explaining, the rest of the time all they could do was wait. Juniper and Hermione kept to themselves in a corner, softly speaking to each other. And then it was time.