Nobita smiles mischievously again, "Why don't you ask Gian?"

Suneo's cheeks got light shed of red again. He (Nobita) puts his hand around Suneo's shoulders, poking his cheek teasing him while having a grin on his face.

"Nevermind..." ,Suneo sighs but a hint of blush still on his cheeks, ".. and stop teasing me...see Kaito and others have gone so far ahead, let's go and catch up", he says trying to divert Nobita's attention.

Nobita looks at other and nods, "you're right bro, let's go". He gives Suneo back his Keychain and grabs his hand, dragging him with him.

Soon the evening fell and the lights started twinkling all around, making the surrounding look even more beautiful. But since it was getting late, they needed to return so they all gathered at a place.

(You can imagine the market to look something like this, I downloaded this photo from Pinterest with the lightings and decoration like this👇)

(Download it from Pinterest too)

"Oww we are leaving when now it would have been more fun to look around..the street market look so beautiful during nightime" Andriette says looking around the surrounding that now looked so different from earlier and beautiful, illuminated by the lightings.

"No worries we can always come again whenever or whatever time we want to", Daiken remarks.

"That's right", Nobita pats Andriette's shoulder, "anyway if we spend more time here now then you're gonna be very tired and wouldn't have enough energy to do the packing tomorrow", he states with concern.

"Hmm you're right", Andriette nods, "we have roamed around and done enough shopping for today anyway....by the way guys...", she smiles softly, "thank you for the gifts".

"You're welcome../we are friends we can at least do this for you../ tell aunty uncle about us ok?../ We bought the gifts for them so that they know their girl isn't lonely here all alone../yeah that she have got friends that got her back......."

'ah..how did I get so lucky?' Andriette looked at the group of people who chatted happily around her, a big smile comes to her face 'what more can I ask for?' "Haha yes..again thank you so much for everything...I'm really grateful to have got friends like you" , she says expressing her gratitude.