PART 1

_______-GET THE FUCK OUT *a man who is in his forty's shouting on a boy who was sleeping on the cold floor like a dead body after getting abused by his step dad*

<after 20 min>

*his dad has left from there. he slowly get up from the cold floor and went his room . He sat on the a bed and started to cry slowly cz his step should not here him. he took the photo which was under his pillow*

__________- r *hiccup* u guys *hiccup* happy *hiccup* seeing me suffering y mom y did u marry this man ik dad had die when i was just 10 but after u left me this man is just abusing me he is not even letting me to die just take me mom i lost hopes on my life *crying his heart out*

author- u will know abt him in the story........ lets go yaaaaaaayyyyyyyayayyay

<NEXT DAY IN COLLEGE>

__________- Denn wait *a boy who was in blonde hair is calling his friend who was going to his class*

Den- what do u want harry * asking the who was calling him in a deep husky and cold voice which can scare any person*

Harry- i was waiting for u in the ground floor u didnt even look at me what is this behavior broo is this how u respect ur friend ur one and only trustworthy friend and u didnt even greet me u-

Den- shut up why are blabbering so much and who asked u to wait for me did i*cold voice and left from there*

Harry- oh come on bro *he was about say something one came running and gave a dash to den and harry eyes got widened as if they are going to pop out*

_____- i am sorr-

Den- bitch where did u keep ur eyes * cold voice*

_______- hey u mind ur words whom are u calling bitch u stupid monkey donkey and i was above to say sorry to u dont u have any patience haa? and its not even my mistake u r the one who is standing in the middle of the whole college *she started scold den without knowing den is the bad boy of the college and everyone was shock along with the teachers who was going in the hall way . here harry was shock as hell seeing a girl scolding or shouting on den for the first time because who will have guts to fight with a bad boy duhh......... den was about to speak but this girl has got some guts she just flip her hair on his face and left from there to principal office*

Den- harry

*here harry was still stunned*

Den- harry____ haryyy__ harry * harry came out from his shock*

harry- ugh ha u called me

Den- who is she

Harry- may be new student

Den- grab information about her letsv show her what will happen if she keep with a bad boy

Harry- but bro she is new here may be she dont know abt you leave na

Den- r u taking her side who insulted ur friend in front of whole campus

Harry- oh now u remember we are friends thank god

Den- what did u say?

Harry- nothing bro *bell rang so they both left to there class and sat beside eachother*

Den- she just spoiled my day shit *suddenly the girl enter and teacher asked her to introduce herself*

________- Hi guys this is LIA RATHOD u can call me lia hope we will enjoy with eachother company

professor- lia u can go and sit beside ummmmm harry . Harry raise ur hand * other side harry was shock to see her and he slowly raise his hand lia came and sat beside him and she saw beside him den was sitting and she glared at him*

lia- hi am lia *to harry*

harry- hi am harry and he is my friend den

den- did she ask abt me

lia - did i ask abt him *both glared at eachother*

professor- class concentrate

*everyone strated to concentrate on the class here lia was writing all the important points padaku (topper) here harry was half asleep and den was already sleeping*

professor- thats it for today and here are ur assignments which should be completed and submitted on my table by tomorrow

lia-ahhhh i hate homework

harry- mee too

lia- what is the next class

harry- i g economy *yawning* can u wake me up when sir come

lia-ok

*after sometime a middle aged man enter the classroom *

lia- harry harry wake up professor came wake up wake up *harry woke up and saw the man. by this disturbance even den woke up*

harry- he professor

lia- yes

harry- yahhhh are you out of ur mind he is washroom cleaner what will he teach us how to wash washrooms uhhh * and get back to sleep here lis was embrassed*

Den- if u want to wake him up then wake him not me ok?* he said in his cold voice and get back to sleep*

NEXT PART COMING SOON

_