I need an answer
I'm giving you five seconds
before I send my info to Leanne
5
4
3
2

I'll do it!
9:48PM

Good
9:49PM

And that was the end of the debating.

But the beginning of the blackmail.

After the last message Jey didn't know when he would receive the first message on what to do.

Most of the day went by with no message, no email, nothing. And the longer time went by without hearing from the unknown person, the more anxious he got about it.

          "I got your guys' gear right here." Mikase says opening the many bags he had with superstar gears he made.

Mikase was one of the lead designers for gear in WWE, being with the company for years and married to former WWE Superstar Sasha Banks, everyone expected him to walk out with his wife but surprisingly he stayed and had been making gear for superstars like Roman reigns, Jey Uso, the PVA stable, new to the roster Tiffany Stratton, Liv Morgan and much more.

The trio respected the man's brilliance like no other, managing to make them look like a million bucks every time they step into the ring.

"This is gorgeous!" Leanne beams at her gear for tonight.

It was a mixture of her style in being a champion and needing to look good as always while not looking too over the top as if she was in a paid live event

The Garcias matches with similar color but fitted to suit their own personal style and preference.

And as Mikase does, he never missed with gears he made.

Thanking him in unison the trio made their way back to the locker room to get ready for the upcoming matches they had that night. 

                As the trio enters the locker room, Jey from outside rounds the corner to embark on his first task, given to him. 

He anticipated having to wait around and look for her but luckily, she was standing outside the locker room talking to Auska. 

"Hey, uh I don't mean to interrupt, but can I talk to you for a sec?" He asks.

"Um. Yeah sure. I'll see you later," Liv tells Asuka smiling at the woman sweetly, before stepping to the side with Jey. 

"Alright, what do you want?" Liv's attitude flipped a 180, to which Jey wasn't surprised at all by, after all the history they had and how bad it ended between them, with no resolve or fix, the animosity was definitely there on her part.