12- I've gone mad loving you

Hannah: Cepatlah! Nak apa? Semua aku tunjuk tak nak.

Harris garu kepala.

Harris: Ayang... Emm mahal la.

Hannah: Apa yang mahalnya! Sayang belanja lagi mahal.

Harris: come, let us sit.

Harris pulled her blouse to follow him sitting on a bench. Hannah pouted, sulky. Harris has been rejecting every suggestion for his birthday gift. Suruh pilih sendiri pun tak nak.

Harris: Ayang, jangan la monyot macam tu.. Look at my eyes.

Hannah side-eyed him.

Harris: Please, it's my birthday.

Harris pulled her sleeve cutely. She was about to smile on his cuteness but she kept her poker face.
Hannah looked into his eyes properly.

Harris: Look, soon I'll be your husband. I should be the provider.

Hannah: It's just a birthday present! I wanna do something for you too. Asyik kau je belanja, asyik kau je bagi aku itu ini. Aku nak belanja bukan main susah lagi.

Harris: But I don't want this kind of present. If it's a present, it should be something that I like, that I will be happy with right?

Hannah sighed.

Hannah: You want me right? Sabarla! Tunggu next month!

Harris laughed so hard. That made him tear up.

Harris: Ayang! Ya Allah, kelakarla. Memangla.. tengah sabar la ni. Tak expect betul benda tu keluar dari mulut si paku payung ni.

Hannah side-eyed him again.

Harris: Ayang, macam ni la. For now, kita cari barang hantaran nak? Sementara ada masa ni, kita beli siap2.

Hannah: Jom! First, kita cari perfume.

Harris: Eh bila masa buat list?

He teased her.

Hannah: List? Takde list.

Harris: Ye ke? Habistu macam mana boleh terus decide nak cari perfume?

Hannah: Cause I want to smell good for you sayang. So I want you to choose for me.

She said flirting.

Harris bit his underlip, everything that came out of her mouth since yesterday is full of surprises that made him blush so hard.

They went inside a perfume shop.
Hannah requests for several perfumes for her to try on.
She put mostly on her right wrist and asked Harris to smell it.

The first few fragrances are the ones that he used to smell on Hannah. Sweet and fresh, perfect for daily wear so he only took a sniff for a second. Hannah requests for recommendations from the seller. She sprayed the maroon bottle on her left wrist. He smell the fragrance long.
It is so captivating, that made him close his eyes.

It is so seductively alluring that made the image of her that he was trying to hide all this time from his head appeared uninvited. It made him moves his lips closer to her green veins that resides so beautifully covered by her smooth silky skin. Hannah could feel his breath on her skin. She immediately pulled her hand away when Harris's underlip subtly touched her skin.

Harris opened his eyes, witnessing Hannah's wide eyes. Shocked of his response. He flipped his hair backwards and rubbed his face. Silently recite istigfar.

Hannah: Okay take this one.

She told the seller.
Harris widened his eyes. He could not believe his ears.

Hannah: Sayang, this is for you. I like this.

She showed the perfume bottle to Harris. He just nodded in silence.

Harris whispered: Ayang, the maroon bottle. Are you serious?

Hannah: Yes.

Harris: Kau tak nampak ke, apa jadi dekat aku tadi?

Hannah: Nampak.. it's for our wedding night. Bukannya aku nak pakai sekarang.

She smirked.

Harris: You're a naughty girl.

Hannah: No I'm not. Sayang yang...

She didn't finish her sentence and left him bewildered.

Harris: Sayang yang apa?

He rushed catching her up.

Hannah: takde apa la..

Harris: Cakap je la!

Hannah: Sayang yang sayang ayang sangat2. I never meant to seduce you in any way.

Harris: Betul lah.. I've gone mad loving you.