A/N

okay so this is really annoying for me to actually talk abt it but like-

if I make you a cover/gif/manip, give credits pls. I spend time making those for yall, time where I could be doing literally anything else.

tbh I'm js saying this cause at the start of this book, I literally wrote in the rules to give credits. Not giving those means you haven't read the rules at all, or probably that you're just ignoring THAT specific rule to make ppl think you made that yourself.

Stop doing that. I'm literally SO close to js close this shop and/or block people who don't give credits.

it happened only ONE time that someone didn't give credits, and idek how I got the bravery to ask them DIRECTLY for credits.

I'm a people pleaser, meaning if you don't give credits, you most likely won't be called out by me. BUT that doesn't mean you don't have to give them.

seriously tho its not that hard to js go into the description of the book, or the end of the chapter where you do the A/N and tag me, giving me credits😭. and for gifs, you could also js give credits once the gif I made for u shows up.

from now on, idc. when you publish the book I made the cover for, and I notice you didn't give credits, you have 1 day to give them. And if you don't after a day passed, you'll most likely get blocker, or I'll call you out.

Idk if I explained well everything I wanted to say, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

have a great day/night!

-jae