Love throughout letters💌 part TWO

As gau read the letter which abhi has wrote to her. Her face grew a big smile and her stomach was filling up with 🦋  butterflies as she was reading every single word.
She thought to herself "kitna Acha banda hya yarr such a green flag but mein kyu itni akru huuu"

As she was thinking her door bell suddenly rang and she went to open the door And she saw abhi with chocolates and roses.

She immediately hugged him and said "yarr abhi, tu mujhe ab rula maat"

"Arey apne girl ko ab me itna bhi spoiled mat karo" abhi spoke out.

"Tere liya hoya yi bare minimum but for me this a big deal and  I totally forgot you to welcome you come inside"

*they both went to their room where they shoot and stuff*

"I am so foolish to get angry at you for such a small reason I am so sorry yarr"
Gautami spoke

(So basically the reason Gautami got mad at abhi cuz he was too busy editing and couldn't response to gau and when he did he was completely dry to her)

"Hota hai hota hai but this wasn't completely your fault cuz I was totally guled to my work and wasn't giving my gorgeous girl any attention so I m so sorry gau"
Abhi spoke softly

And This is the ended guys.

~{Very random but this thing was a real life experience with me and my bf so this idea came from my bf effort to me🥳}~