Ch.2 - I'm Clary

Chapter 2 - I'm Clary

-Clary's POV-

It's seven in the morning and my phone decides to be so damn annoying , I forgot to put my phone on sleep mode last night . That's why when someone calling it won't stop ringing and I hate it cause it's still seven and it's summer break , I'm suppose to be sleeping .

I look up to the caller i.d. and of course it's Anne . I groan as I press the answer button .

"Morning Clar" She said cheerfully and I sigh , she must have heard it because I heard her chuckle .

"It's seven in the morning Anne" I state slowly not really want to move from my bed .

"Yeah I know Clary , that's why I call you." She said laughing , God I love her but seriously seven in the morning . Clearly she doesn't know that I slept at 1 am last night . 6 hours of sleep , that's not enough .

"I hate you" I mutter and she laugh even harder at me .

"My brother ask me if I want to join him and his friends to go to the movie or just hanging out in the mall today , and he told me that I should invite you too." She said finally manage to stop her laughter .

"He wants me to come too ?" I ask in disbelief I mean nobody have ever wanted me right ?

"Yap , and no buts you have to come . We're leaving at ten." She said knowing that I probably will looking for a reason to not to go .

"Okay ?" I said but it's coming out more like a question .

"My brother's driving , he brings his girlfriend . Do you know Cassidy Jamie ?" Anne said and of course the name's ring a bell in me . I mean Cassidy Jamie , she's popular chick everyone in my school have known her name .

"Of course I mean she's the Cassidy , Anne . So now she date your brother ?" I ask and I don't really mind with Cassidy unlike Grace she looks kind .

"Yeah , I saw it coming tough . She's always hanging out with my brother and his friends I know she'd ending up dating one of them , it's just I though it will be Brooklyn not my brother." She said honestly . Wait , Brooklyn ? as in Brooklyn Beckham ?

"Do you mean Brooklyn as in Brooklyn Beckham ?"

"Yep , Brooklyn as in my brother best 'mate' ." She said quoting the mate word . "I mean she seems more close to Brooklyn than my brother , I'm just hoping she's not using my brother ."

"I don't think so she seems kind . Anyway I gotta go and shower like right now so bye Anne." I told her and I heard her muttered 'bye' and then end the call .

I got out of bed and put my phone on my side table . I take a shower and brush my teeth , then done whatever I need to do in my bathroom . I decide to dress up already . It's on 10 a.m. and this is almost 8.30 a.m. so I open up my closet and look around to find what should I wear .

Hardest thing ever , ugh .

Because it's summer , I decide to wear a black crop tee and a white high waisted shorts . And to match the outfit I decide to put on my white converse . I apply my usual light make up , and put my hair in a ponytail . Finally I grab my phone and went downstairs .

(Clary's outfit is on the media)

"Morning honey , going out ? you look pretty." My mom greet me as I walk in the kitchen , she made pancake yayy .

"Morning mom , I'm going out with Anne today." I said while I sit down in the dining table . She sets the pancake in the table .

"Morning Jace." Mom greets my 13 years old brother as he sits in front of me .

"morning mom." He greets back . "Pancake yayy !" He said cheerfully and my mom just laugh at him .

My dad is out of town right now , he has business to take care of . So it's only me , my mom , and Jace . We ate our pancake happily , I love my mom's pancake it smells good and taste nice .

After breakfast I go to our living room and just play with my phone . I check out instagram and go on twitter . Nothing's really interesting , so I decide to watch youtube instead . I watch random youtuber's video like Bethany Mota , Zoella , Caspar Lee , etc etc .

While watching the videos I got a text from Anne that they'd be here soon . So I told my mom that I'm going out and that I'll probably will be back in the afternoon .

'I'm outside x' I read Anne's text so I go outside and finally I see Mike's car .

"Hello Clary" Mike's greet me from the driver's seat , beside him is Cassidy . I sit in the middle row with Anne .

"Hi I'm Cassidy , but just call me Cassie ." Cassid- Cassie said and she smile kindly at me .

"Hi I'm Clary." I said to her and return a smile to her .

The rest of the car ride is quite fun , we talked about random things and laugh at silly things . As we arrive to the mall we go inside and follow Mike to Brooklyn and the others .

"Mike!" someone shout from behind so we turn around and see Brooklyn and two of Mike's friend whom I still don't know the name standing behind us .

"Oh there you are" Mike said to them . "So guys this is my sister Anne and this is Clary ." Mike said pointing at me and Anne .

"Hello I'm Seb." One of the guy of the 'two unknown friends' greet us . Oh so he is Seb .

"I'm Max" the other unknown friends said revealing his name . They both attractive , I literally need to stop myself from instantly checking out hot boys around me before I embarrassing myself .

"I'm Brooklyn" Brooklyn said and he smile kindlyat me and Anne . Let's just wishing all of this would turn out great , I mean Ifinally have friends ?

"."."."

(A/N)

This is kind of a filler chapter , the real shits start in chapter 3/4 lol .