Decorating

Felix, Hyunjin, and Jeongin sat on their beds in their dorm room, feeling bored out of their minds. (I decided to have them share a dorm)

It was a rainy Saturday afternoon, and they had exhausted all their usual activities.

"I'm so bored," Felix groaned, tossing a pillow up in the air and catching it.

"Me too," agreed Hyunjin, falling in the bed dramatically. "There's nothing to do," Hyunjin whined.

Jeongin sighed, staring at the ceiling. "Shut up Hyunjin."

Hyunjin sat up "You're mean"

Suddenly, Felix's eyes lit up. "Hey, why don't we decorate our dorm room? It's so plain and boring. We could make it look awesome!"

Hyunjin perked up at the idea. "AHHH yes We could add posters, fairy lights, and maybe rearrange the furniture."

Jeongin grinned, liking the idea. "Yeah! Let's do it!"

The boys gathered around their small desk, armed with paper and pens, ready to plan their dorm room transformation.

"We should start by deciding on a theme," suggested Hyunjin, doodling some ideas on his paper.

Felix nodded. "How about something simple but extravagant?"

Jeongin liked the idea. "It could be kinda modern with some pastels"

Felix and Hyunjin got up dragging Jeongin out the door, "Innie you're amazing!"

With their theme decided, the boys headed out to the nearest store to buy supplies. They grabbed posters, fairy lights, pastel furniture, etc.

As they wandered through the store, Felix spotted a pink cloud-shaped lamp. "Guys, look at this! It would be perfect for our theme!"

Hyunjin picked it up "Thus us so fucking gorgeous"

Excited, they added the lamp to their cart and headed back to their dorm room.

Back in their room, the boys wasted no time getting to work.

They cleared out the space, moving furniture around to make room for their decorations.

Jeongin stood on a chair, carefully putting some of the group photos, while Felix and Hyunjin hung up posters and fairy lights.

As they worked, they chatted and laughed, enjoying each other's company.

After hours of decorating, the boys stepped back to admire their handiwork.

Their dorm room had been transformed into a cozy modern pastel home.

The walls were adorned with cute posters, while fairy lights twinkled merrily around the room.

Some glow-in-the-dark stars adorned the ceiling, casting a soft, ethereal glow.

"Wow, it looks fucking amazing!" exclaimed Hyunjin, flopping down onto his bed.

Felix grinned proudly. "Yeah, we ate this shit up"

Jeongin nodded in agreement. "Typr shit!"

As evening fell outside, the boys settled into their newly decorated dorm room, feeling content and happy.

They lounged on their beds, chatting and laughing as they admired their handiwork.

The soft glow of the fairy lights cast a warm, comforting ambiance over the room, and for the first time in hours, they didn't feel bored at all.

"Decorating our dorm room was the best idea ever," Felix declared, grinning at his friends.

Hyunjin nodded, feeling a sense of pride in their accomplishment. "Yeah, it was definitely worth it."

Jeongin smiled, feeling grateful for his friends. "I'm glad we did it together."
----
a/n: I hope you guys enjoyed remember to message me if you have any suggestions! >>