Chapter 1

"Ate!" I immediately went down as I heard my sisters voice. 20 years had passed since the day I first saw her, she's all grown.

"What do you want?" I replied with my usual monotone voice. I noticed 2 plane tickets in her hands, i think those are tickets to cebu. She had been wanting to go there for a long time, but why are there only 2 tickets? What about mom and dad?

"We're gonna go to cebu ate!" She said with full excitement. Well she had been wanting to visit the resort for a long time and it's school break so maybe I should consider it.

"There's only 2 tickets, how about mom and dad?" Our parents are not strict but im pretty sure how uncomfortable they would be if we're gonna travel alone.

"They said yes po ate"  This is the first time I'll be traveling alone with Aki. I'm excited.

Okay, kailan yung flight? She gave me the details while the bright expression was still written on her face. Her smile makes me happy, she chased all the monsters inside me. I love her, more than I should.

1 week later -------------------------------

This is the day of our flight, I'm nervous because the last time we were alone. I tried to kiss her, aki had always been an innocent kid despite her age. I feel terrible for doing such thing, but can you blame me? Aki had always been my safe place and home. I really-

I got interrupted when Aki hugged me all of a sudden, while pouting her pinkish lips. She's adorable, i kissed her back while caressing her waist gently.

Our flight was going smoothly, but a flight attended suddenly spilled juice all over aki.

"YOUR JOB IS SO SIMPLE AND YOU CAN'T EVEN DO IT RIGHT?!" I shouted while fuming in anger, the flight attendant was about to shed in tears. But I felt aki's hand on my waist trying to calm me down, but I wasn't buying it. I was about to say something else but Aki immediately stopped me from talking, while apologizing to the flight attendant. The flight attendant went back to the cabin with sadness and fear written all over her face.

"I'll change my clothes lang ate, we're gonna talk later" i can see disappointment on her face. That's my least favorite expression, she had the exact same expression a few months ago when I shouted on a waitress for their terribly service.

I was nervously waiting for Aki when i felt a sudden headache, Aki had been in the bathroom for a long time. I should look for her, but before i could even move, I felt a sharp pain on the left side of my head. After a few more minutes of enduring the pain, I managed to fall asleep.