But whether it is fire, ice, or water, they are all isolated from the outside by something that other people cannot see.

Jiang Yu said to Chu Xiao, "Let your eldest brother and his subordinates sit down and rest for a while to replenish their strength. The tens of thousands of us now are all living targets in the eyes of those things in the sky, waiting for them to release their powers." Attack us! This way they will not attack the base casually and destroy the base facilities. Once they have exhausted their powers, we will destroy them."

Chu Han said, "But there are zombies outside the city wall. If the zombies attack, they will also destroy the base."

Old Man Chu: "If those zombies can't fly, they won't be able to attack them for a while."

Chu Zhan heard Jiang Yu's words. He was right next to him, but he insisted on his younger brother telling him that it seemed that the four younger siblings still held grudges. He sighed and said loudly, "We all have a gun." Go down to the hall and meditate on the spot to rest."

After the members of the Hidden Guards sat down, the members of Jiang Yu's team immediately found Jiang Yu's position and moved closer to her. Yang Man also squeezed in next to Chu Zhan at this time.

Yang Man immediately opened the medical kit and said to Chu Zhan, "Squat down first and I'll treat the wound on your forehead. The blood has soaked the gauze and flowed down. The wound should have opened again."

Chu Zhan knew that this was not the time to show off his strength, so he sat cross-legged on the spot. Yang Man cut the gauze, and a hole appeared on the left side of Chu Zhan's forehead, which was bloody and bloody. Yang Man's tears flowed down his face, but his hand movements were inconsistent. Keep cleaning his wounds carefully.

Chu Zhan gave Yang Man a reassuring smile, "Don't worry, I'm fine."

Jiang Yu glanced at this person and thought highly of this person. He took a pill and handed it to Chu Xiao, saying, "Give this to them, let them crush it and apply it on the wound, and then wrap it with gauze immediately."

After Chu Xiao took it, he immediately handed it to Yang Man

Yang Man said to Bai Jiangyu that if everyone looked at her husband's wound and he would die immediately, then that would be okay.

Yang Man first prepared the gauze, crushed the medicine and applied it on the gauze, giving no chance for others to see the wound healing.

After Yang Man wrapped the gauze, it took only a few minutes for Chu Zhan to notice that the wound no longer hurt. Although he had seen it once, he was still surprised.

At this time, Jiang Yu's teammates also crowded over, and others who were close to Jiang Yu also politely moved away.

Sun Miao said happily, "Boss, boss, I miss you so much."

Zhuang Xinyan also came up and said, "Goddess, Goddess, it's been three months and I finally see you again."

Seeing them all with smiles on their faces, Jiang Yu felt happy. Jiang Yu looked at how many people could cultivate, and was still satisfied.

Chu Xiao, Song Yanlin and Tang Jie have all reached the first level of Qi training, and the others have successfully channeled their Qi bodies.

Jiang Yu smiled and said, "That's right. It seems that I'm not here, so you guys haven't been lazy either. I..." Jiang Yu was interrupted by an old man before he could finish his words.

"Little girl, since there is space, please bring out a few more stools. We are old and can't stand the tossing, so we also want to sit down and rest for a while."