Cafe Pt. 2 || Chapter 8

Hello readers! I'm working on a new story called "I'm in Love with Him?".. So hopefully you'll enjoy that story as well! (Future A-N: I deleted that story because it was too cringe for my taste 😃)

"Apparently.. Hyunjin also had this crush on me.." Felix covered his face to hide his blush.

"FUCKING KNEW IT! The way you guys always leave me in the cafeteria to hang out back then.. I fucking already knew you both had a crush on each other!!" Han shouted.

"Be quiet bitch!" Felix smacked Han's arm. Again, Han groaned from the pain. "We're not dating yet Ji, we're taking it once step at a time."

"Awh man!" Han pouted. Before Han could say something else, Lee Know and Hyunjin we're walking towards them.

"They said it will take 10-15 minutes for the pizza to get ready. They'll prepare the black coffee for us shortly." Said Hyunjin sitting beside Felix. "But, you didn't give me a black coffee right? You know I like sweet stuffs." Said Felix to Hyunjin. "Of course Pixie." Felix blushed, while Lee Know and Han were smirking.

Not long after, Hyunjin placed his hand on Felix's lap and squeezed it. Felix blushed crazily. He doesn't know why, because Hyunjin also did the same thing a few hours ago. Maybe it's because he squeezed it more tighter

Hyunjin heard Felix's uneven breathing. But tried to control himself. Minsung didn't notice them surprisingly, but as time went on Hyunjin stopped and glanced at Felix. He saw that Felix was blushing like crazy, he smirked and looked over to the cats so he doesn't look suspicious to the two (minsung).

•••
Minsung POV:

Me and Lee Know were just petting cats and baby talking to them. But I noticed something.. Why is Felix blushing crazily? Did Hyunjin do something? Eh whatever, it's probably nothing. But I'll still ask him

Out of Minsung POV
•••

"Order for.. Number 143?" Said a woman shouting behind a counter. "That's us, we'll get back in a minute" said Lee Know walking with Hyunjin. "Hey Lix, I noticed  that you blushed like a few minutes ago. Mind telling me? I mean- if your not comfortable with it then it's okay!"

Felix's eyes widened, "Oh t-that..! Uh-"

"Hyunjin just said I love you!"

Han covered his mouth knowing already he is probably gonna fan girl. "Awh that's so adorable! I wish Minho treated me like that" (Bitch what? That man would take a fucking bullet for you)

"It's fine bestie, don't forget that you'll probably be the first one in the entire friend group to be screaming his name" Said Felix teasingly.

"SHHHH" Han smacked the youngers head. "Ouch" said Felix. Felix was about to speak again until he and Han heard footsteps from behind. Felix guessing that it was probably Hyunjin and Minho but it wasn't, it was 4 handsome faces. One with very cute dimples, one with a very muscular body, one that looks like a puppy, and one that looks like a fennec fox.

"Hiya! We saw Hyunjin over in this table, are you his friends? " Said the one with dimples. "O-oh yeah! I'm Lee Fe-."

The 4 boys gasped. "HAN AND FELIX?" Said the 4 boys in unison.

"CHAN, BIN, MIN, INNIE?" Said the 2 in unison.

"Omgg!! I missed our friend group!!" Shouted Han. "For reall! It's been like- 1-2 years since we haven't hung out together?" Said Chan. Everyone nodded.

"Great to meet you all again!" Said Han.

☆☆

They were talking and saying jokes until Minho and Hyunjin showed up. "Jinnie what took you and Minho Hyung so long?" Said Felix looking up. "Sorry love, they got the pizza toppings wrong." Said Hyunjin sitting down, still not noticing the 4 males. "It's fine Jinnie, and why aren't you saying hello to our best friends?" Said Felix.

Hyunjin looked confused and looked over to his right. His eyes filled with happiness seeing his best friends once again after a very long time. "Hey Hyun, seeems like Felix cares about us more than you." Said Seungmin rolling his eyes playfully.

Hyunjin laughed "Haha I'm sorry I didn't notice you all, how're you guys doing? Did you guys graduate yet??" Said Hyunjin sitting down next to Felix. "Yeah, we just did a few hours ago! But we haven't found a job yet for all us 4." Said Chan. "Oh! You guys can work in my company! Minho, Han, and Lixie is actually working in my company too! Pretty sure there's room for 4 more people in Han's and Lixie's room, right love?" Hyunjin looked over to Felix.

"Yeah! Also you guys DEFINITELY need to go work there, THEY HAVE A FUCKING SHOWER INSIDE THE BATHROOM!" Said Felix still amazed. "FUCK YEAH! THE ROOM IS ALSO SO BIG- IT CAN LIKE FIT 15 MORE PEOPLE INSIDE!" Said Han also amazed. "Then it's settled! You guys can start working on Monday." Said Hyunjin. "Thanks Hyun!"

"No problem, let's go to a table where 8 people can sit."

☆☆

Everyone seated down. "Oh right, congratulations you guys on graduating!" Felix said to the 4.

The 4 thanked him. "Okay can we stop talking about work and graduating? I'm fucking hungry." Said Minho grabbing a pizza. All 7 of them laughed at Minho. And they started talking about themselves more.

Everyone was laughing, making jokes, talking, and eating.

Except Felix.

✩✩✩
Hello readers! I hope you're enjoying this story so far.

What do you guys think will happen on the upcoming chapters?

(Hint: A BIT of angst, honestly I don't rlly like sad stuffs so it's only a bit. Like probably 5% of angst, 35% smut I guess? And 60% of random stuffs)

That's all!

Words: 1159