"Ooh.. it's alright nothing to worry that bullet touched me while passing through..I will be alright"

'What is that' i heard a voice came from behind..it was Mike..

And he started ranting again..he is like this since the day I met him...he always gets angry when me or his beloved husband gets injured..

'what hapPENed? HOw did This happen? Where were you? How did you manage to get this injury? Who did this? WHat were you doing??' And on and on he goes..

'Mike, good you are here give her some bandage or anything she is still bleeding' Mrs Charlotte said

I didn't even get the chance to say a word I was dragged Inside the house to the living room and seated on the couch and then the boss entered and saw me, his eyes also got wide like he saw a ghost or something..

'what happened to you, little beast' he said with a concern in his voice..

'get me first aid fast' Mike said to the servant.

"I am fine.. everything is fine why are you all panicking like i died.. nothing happens they just fired at me and the bullet touched me that all" i finally got the opportunity to say something..

'but you are bleeding so much i think we should go to the hospital' Mike suggested with an angry expression like he is disappointed with my answers..

"No, not for this small injury we are not going to hospital" this is nothing I have had bigger injuries in the past and they are always like this..always gets panic..

'Well..her wounds are not that deep i don't think we need to take her to the hospital' Mr karl said..

'but....' Mrs Charlotte tried to say something but she was interrupted by her husband..

'There is no but..we are finally home.. hello brother ' Mr karl said moving towards his brother to give him a hug..

'Hello i forgot in this mess..sorry' boss said while giving a hug back to his brother and that's who it ends they meet each other

but not for me I have to deal with those two that were caught by my man's.. another car was able to escape but the one from which the firing happened was caught by them..

"Keep them in the ware house I will come tonight to deal with them..make sure they get VIP treatment but don't kill them I want those fucker alive" I was talking to Alex through phone..

'sam, come on the lunch is ready..' Mike said

It's around 2pm and we are all at the dining table having lunch when suddenly the talk about today's event started..

' Little beast..why didn't you took the bullet proof cars' boss said..

"They are all at the service..they told me those are the only cars available so took them" i replied

'every bullet proof car is given at service.. that's impossible' Mr karl said with a suspicious expression..

'yes brother, actually I told them to give it to service it was quite a long time since they were not serviced and i recently took them from a long trip..so i thought about giving them for servicing would be better but i didn't know you would come in such a short notes' boss said

' ok..it makes sense anyway no one is harmed badly so no need to worry' Mr karl said while looking at my hand..which is now completely bandage with every possible antiseptic that was available in this house Mike rubbed them on my wound..

'you all really care for her, huh' mrs Charlotte said looking at everyone..

I looked up to her and then towards Mike as I knew what he will answer this question..

'yes she is like a child of our house so it comes naturally' Mike said with a smile on his face..

I just side eyed him

*what do you mean by a child.. old man's wife*

' yes she is our little beast so we really do care about her..if Mike has her permission he would have adopted her illegally long time ago but this little child doesn't want to get adopted by anyone' boss said in a taunting manner..

"Well because I don't want to be adopted by old people like you" I said..

'yes yes we know we know' and everyone in the room started laughing except Mr karl he was just smiling...

Sam's outfit

Eilay's House something like this

That's it for this chapter
Hopefully you all enjoyed it

See you all soon with another one

Till then
Stay safe, and happy