He's with some big... edgy... motorcycle. My eyes widen in shock. Tom's eyes widen in amazement.

"WOAH!!! IS THAT YOURS?!" Tom runs up to it

"Yeah." Steve says.

"That's so badass! Look at that skull! Damn! I love it! You know how to ride a motorcycle?!" Tom says feeling up all the edges and parts of it.

"Known how to since I was 16." Steve looks away and folds his arms.

"BADASS!" Tom says and sits on one of the seats.

"Don't touch any buttons." Steve says.

"Oh- wow- i was just gonna have us walk." I say.

"Yeah, well this is cooler." Steve smirks.

"Okay, someone has to ride sitting behind me and the other one had to get in the pot." Steve says.

"ILL RIDE SITTING BEHIND YOU!" Tom eagerly volunteers.

...I'm fine with being in the pot.

Steve goes a little quiet. He looks away and then back at us. He puts his hand over his mouth and starts sweating a little.

"Uh..." Steve looks at both of us.

"You know what? Who's the youngest, youngest goes in the pot." Steve says.

"I'm 25." Tom says.

"I'm 20." I say.

"You're 25? Seriously?" Steve says.

"Mmhm. At least I think so..." Tom puts a finger on his chin.

"I'm 23." Steve says.

"OH SWEET! IM THE OLDEST! THAT MEANS RIVERS IN THE POT AND IM SITTING BEHIND YOU!" Tom grins.

"Dammit." Steve mutters under his breath and sits down on his seat.

"YES!" Tom says and sits behind Steve on the motorcycle.

I sheepishly walk over and sit in the cauldron. I really hope this isn't a crazy ride. I might accidentally pee myself if it is. Motorcycles scare me.

Tom wraps his arms around Steve's waist and he lets out a breath. Steve quickly puts on his helmet and revs his engine.

"Oh Titan." I tremble.

"THIS IS SO COOL!" Tom yells.

"Yeah yeah." Steve says softly and then he begins driving off.

I clutch the edges of the cauldron tightly and I start sweating. Meanwhile Tom looks like he's having the time of his life.

Titan please protect me.