When you have a crush(Girl verison)

Начните с самого начала

G/n: You look nice today...

Y/n blushed at her compliment. After their meal, Y/n and G/n parted ways. But Y/n was now crushing hard on G/n.

💖Mitsuri Kanroji💖

Iguro: Mitsuri.

Mitsuri: Yes Obi?

Iguro: Y/n has just told me that she has a crush on a girl.

Mitsuri: MY BABY US IN LOVE!?

Iguro: Yes.

Mitsuri: Oh my baby! I'm coming!

Mitsuri raced into Y/n's room. She ran over and pulled Y/n into a very very tight hug.

Mitsuri: My baby! I'm so happy for you!

Y/n: Umm...Thanks Mama...

Mitsuri: Now, what's their name?

Y/n: Her name is G/n Himejima

🐍Obanai Iguro🐍

Y/n was at a park reading a book while Chimika was sleeping around her/his neck. Eventually, she/he ended up falling asleep. Soon, she/he woke up again only this time, someone was sitting next to her/him. It was this really pretty girl.

G/n: Oh, you're finally awake.

Y/n: Umm...Who are you?

G/n: Oh I'm sorry, My name is G/n Shinuzagawa.

Y/n: Hm...Y/n Iguro. This is my friend, Chimika.

G/n: Is she a King Combra snake?

Y/n: Yeah...I found her when I was young. It scared my dad like hell at first but since he also has friend who is also a snake it would make sense later.

G/n: What kind of snake is he?

Y/n: He's an Iwakuni white snake and his name is Kaburumaru.

G/n: Wow! I heard that kind of breed of snake is rare.

Y/n: Yeah sometimes.

Y/n and G/n talked until Y/n had to go home. While Y/n was walking home, she/he was think that the girl she/he was talking to was really pretty. That's when reality hit Y/n look a bat on home-run. When Y/n got home, she/he confronted her/his father.

Y/n: Father!

Iguro: What?

Y/n: You passed your habit onto me!

Iguro: ...How?

Y/n: I was at the park and I fell asleep and then this pretty girl had sat next to me and she was way too pretty and now, I'm going to simp for her! Just tlike how you simp for mom!

Iguro: ...

Y/n: ...Dad?

Iguro: You're grounded.

Y/n: What- Why?

Iguro: Because you yelled at me and you raised your voice. You will be ungrounded until I meet this girl you have a crush on.

Y/n: I-...Fair enough.

🌪Sanemi Shinuzagawa🌪

Y/n was casually just minding her/his own business in the library when this girl walked over to her/him.

G/n: Can I sit here?

Y/n: I don't care.

G/n: Thanks.

G/n sat down and started to read her book she had. They didn't really talk until Y/n glanced over at the bow that held the girls hair up.

Y/n: Nice headband.