1. First and Last day.

(Guys, obviously everyone in this is Japanese and I don't want to google translate everything to Japanese lmfao, so yeah - please just keep that in mind that this is going to be all English).

The first bell rang of the school. Saturo was running around with excitement as he collected suveniers for his students (whom he had told not to expect anything) and was picking out the weirdest stuff for them (e.g. bendy erasers, chocolate scented wooden sticks and weird shaped stones that were apparently good for you, he didn't buy into it of course but he bought those stones anyways - thinking Nobara would like them).

He exited the shop - not minding that people stared at him funny due to his blindfold being up, and walked around the town out of curiosity.

There was a huge aura of curses which he could see from where he stood - all of which were at a school. He sighed and slumped his shoulders before walking over with a grunt. This was his day off, after all.

As he arrived, he saw a girl being scolded, the girl simply had her head down and was rubbing her arm - there was a huge pile of dead curses that most likely the principal could not see.

"Ooh- you are an odd specimen," Gojo said as he got close, shoving the principal out the way to inspect the young girl who simply squeaked in shock.

"H-hey, I know you... I think?" She murmured quietly, "Saturo Gojo," he smiled and put his hand out, she nervously took it in her hand he shook her small hand like a maniac.

He became suddenly quiet when he moved her away from the principal, "Did you do that?" He asked pointing at the curses, "You can see them too?" She asked in awe, "I'm a sorcerer - don't worry, I'm the strongest," he smirked.

"W-well, I found them when I was walking the hallways, i-it was my free period so," she mumbled quietly, "So you killed them all?" He asked, she nodded.

"Excuse me! I don't know who you are but it is unacceptable the way you just snatch a student like that!" The principal barked, "Play along," Gojo whispered from the corner of his mouth, "My greatest apologies sir, I'm her uncle," He smirked, hands on his hips.

"Is that so...? What's her name then?" The principal smirked, Gojo froze up, "Jade," the girl whispered, "Jade! Duh!" Gojo scoffed, the principal sighed dramatically, finding enough proof for now.

"Well - why do you have her?!" They barked, "Well - I'd like to know why you were yelling at her first," Gojo said - resting his arm on her head as she was short enough.

"Ugh, she was walking around the halls waving her arms like a maniac! Nothing was there, she needs something for her... Her... Schizophrenia!" The principal snapped, Gojo held back his laughter as he raised his brows.

"Sir that's not a good thing to tell a child - this child is way stronger then you - mentally, physically and clearly more emotionally stable if this is how angry you get at her 'waving her arms at nothing', my my, I hate to see what you'd think if she actually was hitting something," Gojo smirked and turned his head to the pile of dead curses, the principal turned his head as well - seeing nothing but feeling creeped out.

"Whatever! Blindfold wearing freak!" He snapped, Gojo chuckled softly and lifted his blindfold, "Ah ah ah, watch it old man - now, I'll be un-enrolling this child," he hummed, Jade looked up at him in shock, "What are you doing?" She whisper hissed, "Shut up for a second - trust me," he whispered back.

"It's her first day!" The principal barked, "For a first day she's already going through hell, fighting curses and dealing with you, poor kid," Gojo sighed, patting the girls head before walkin closer to the principal.

"You're going to un-enrol her or I'm going to talk to the higher ups, and you don't want that, do you?" Gojo hummed - smirking as he saw the fear in the man's eyes - the man didn't know who these 'higher up' people were but if they were anything like Gojo he wanted out.