BC: "Come Back To Me"

ابدأ من البداية

Isabella took a deep breath before she closed her eyes and concentrated the ritual. Wind was being blown very hard, making everyone's hair to move in every direction. "La cendre à l'os, de la chair à la vie. De la cendre à l'os, de la chair à la vie. From ash to bone, from bone to flesh, from flesh to li-." Isabella stop chanting and open her eyes, as she heard howling from Willa and Wynter.

Wyatt's ears perked while the minions slipped their hands away from the dark hunter, "Should we do something?" Fallon asked, about to get up, but Isabella stopped her, "No. Ethan, go handle the wolves." Isabella tells him, making him to stand up, "With pleasure." He said, making Wyatt to step up, "Don't hurt my pack." He growls.

"I advise you to let him through. You obey me? Remember?" Isabella said, making Wyatt to think for a moment. If he disobey Isabella, she'll know he was using her, playing with her, but at the same time, he can't let anyone hurt his sister, friend and the wolves. But he knows what he has to do. Wyatt back down, making Ethan to smirk at him, "Good choice, doggy."

Ethan walked away and was headed to the noises.

"Awooo!" Wynter and Willa howl, walking through the dark forest. It was just them. No one else.

Ethan came, putting his hand out, "I don't want to you guys, especially you, princess," he said, winking at Wynter, "But I will if I must."

"Look, I can see you're fighting this dark magic. I may not know you, but fight it." Wynter said, hoping to not get violent.

"You guys don't get it. She saved me. I'm doing her a favor." Ethan said, before releasing his hands out, "So we can do this the easy way or the fun way?" He asked them.

Willa had enough of this nonsense, "You guys are way more irritating than us. Come on, pretty boy, hit us with your best shot."

Wynter finally snapped, "Stop!" She yelled before she ran to in front of Ethan, "Look here, you may be cute and probably have some common sense, but you do realize dark magic can kill you. If you want a better future, without the dark magic, and maybe even me, then consider the better chances you get with us." She said.

Ethan thought about it for a moment. He grew up in a harsh reality. His family never cared about him. His type of family are the type that uses you, to make them look a happy family, but in reality, they treat him like nothing. They never payed attention to him and Isabella was the opposite of them. She gave him a powerful ability and even if she's the dark one, she treated him better. What can the wolves can give them?

He sighed, "If I do this, then I'm betraying the first person that saw me as a person. Not some trash." He said.

"Trust me. When we get her back, she won't be the only one that will treat you like a person." Wynter said, smiling softly at him.

Ethan stood there for a second before he released his black smoke, slowly. Wynter and Willa looked at it, gulping in fear. Well, Wynter is, but Ethan sighed before he made the smoke stop, "What have you have in mind?"

Wynter smiled before she grabbed the container and brought it to him, opening it. The container glowed white and blue before it hit Ethan, he screamed out as the black smoked was coming out of him. The smoke was going into the container. Wynter couldn't hold it much longer since it was started to get powerful, but Willa helped her fellow friend and closed the lid.

"One down, two more to go." Willa smirked, before she grabbed the lighter that Dean gave her and burned the dark magic away.

Ethan smiled softly, feeling better. Wynter smiled, grabbing his hand, "Let's go." She said, making her, Willa and Ethan to run to Isabella.