Part:11

Suddenly one name from the news caught his attention.

Taza jankari ke anusar 2 din pehle NOWADIH jungle ke pass mili laas ek local journalist MOHAN SINGH ki hai.

Hearing this name Arjun recalled that yesterday Riya had given him one file of SIKANDAR which was from MOHAN SHARMA. Yesterday he couldn't see the file because of all unpleasant things that happened. But now, where is that file? Oh, it is still in the car. He rushed towards the car, searched the file in haste and finally found it under the back seat. He brought it inside the house. He sat on chair and finally opened it. First few pages were full of paper cuttings, some murder, kidnapping, money laundering, rape, smuggling etc types of news from different parts of country and abroad were pasted there. In the next page, there were two pictures. Under the pictures, names were written MUNNA and SALIM, two important men of Sikandar. Little information was there about them, next page, it was Arjun's picture under which it was written Sikandar's biggest enemy. Then some newspaper cuttings were there related to Roshni's tragic death, Arjun's behavior with criminals after his wife's death etc. Then again page turned and then file was dropped from Arjun's hands. He was shocked to see the next page, not because there was the picture of his late beloved wife but because of the line which was written under the picture which stated SIKANDAR 'S BUSINESS PARTNER. He picked up the file once again and this time tears filled in his eyes, and he remembered the conversation he had with Sameer last night.

FLASHBACK

Sameer: Bas yahi ek wajah nhi hai ki maine tumhe yahan milne bulaya hai. Mujhe kuch batana hai tumhe

Arjun: Kya batana hai aapko Sir?

Sameer: Uss jhuth ke bare me jise tum aaj tak sach samjhte aaye ho? Uss dhokhe ke bare me batane aaya hu jo tumhe diya gaya tha.

Arjun: Rathore ye kya gol gol baat ghuma rahe ho? Saaf saaf bolo kya bolna hai.

Sameer: Arjun, Roshni ne tumse kabhi pyar kiya hi nhi. Usne tumhare saath pyar ka natak kiya. Tumse shadi bhi usne apne fayde ke liye ki thi. Wo ek dhokhebaaz....

Before Sameer could speak more against Roshni, Arjun punched him very hard on his face. Blood came from Sameer's mouth. Then Arjun held Sameer's collar and said

Arjun: Tumne pehle hi bahot hurt kiya hai mujhe but aaj toh tumne limit hi cross kar di. Tu itna gir sakta hai, ye main kabhi soch bhi nahi sakta. How? How could you speak anything against Roshni? Teri sabse achi dost thi na wo, behan ki tarah manta tha na tu use, phir kaise tune use dhokhebaz kaha? Why? Why did you say that?

Sameer: Jo bhi kaha maine wo sach hai. Aur sabse bada sach ye hai ki wo zinda hai.

Arjun: Acha? Roshni zinda hai? Toh kahan hai?

Sameer: Usi ke sath hai jiski tujhe talash hai. Sikandar...... Sikandar ke sath hai wo, uski business partner hai

Arjun: Mujhe teri bakwas pe koi bharosa nhi hai. Aaj ke baad mujhse door rehna. Tere aur mere bich me ab koi rishta nhi bacha.

Saying this Arjun came out of ETF building, started his car and drove towards an unknown destination. Sameer's voice was ringing in his ears. Tears were flowing from his eyes. His heart was aching badly. He was feeling restless. He stopped the car at once and shouted

Arjun: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Then he started crying loudly. After crying for almost 45 minutes now he was quite. But his eyes were still closed. Suddenly Riya's face came in his mind and he remembered the incident when after shooting someone for the first time, Riya was crying under the shower and when Arjun went to see her, she had hugged him. Arjun had never accepted that the hug had given him some peace but today he realized that it had given and now he wanted that peace once again. He took out his mobile from pocket and called Riya. But she did not receive the call. He called her again. Again she didn't receive. Again he called and this time he heard...