huh?

« francis' pov »

I woke up to the sounds of cardboard rumbling, and tumbling. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, although I didn't seem to know the time. It was dark, and I had a flashlight in my pocket - for some odd reason .. I turned it on, and looked around. As I pointed it at a box, I saw .. something , that couldn't be described. I held in a ripe scream, not wanting to wake anyone.

Right there, was selenne. But it wasn't selenne, her eyes were bulging out of her eyelids, she didn't have her mole, and her hair was insane. I never knew selenne much, we only talked if necessary.. but i knew that wasn't her.

I remembered I had been staying over at my neighbors house.. I turned around , to see her sleeping quietly. Meanwhile, selenne, or whatever that thing was.. growled at me. Terrified, I backed up and picked Y/N up. I couldn't have left her here, and she was asleep.

With them in my arms, I booked it and ran to my apartment. I called 3312 immediately , although it was late they still came. Y/N stayed asleep, oddly, and I brought her to my bed. I let her sleep for a moment while I made some coffee for the morning, since it was 6:30.

Ring , ring ! My alarm went off, for my job. My phone was right next to Y/N , waking them up. They looked wildly confused, probably 'cause they were in my home all of a sudden.

They walked out of my room, smelling coffee most likely. I greeted them with a tired smile, as I always was. They had their job, but so did I.

" Hey, Y/N. Your here because last night, something was in your house and I couldn't leave you alone in there. " I said, explaining why she was here.

„ Oh , okay! So after work I come back here? "

I nodded in response, making her coffee aswell since I know her job is probably hard and tiring. When it's finish, we sit at the table and drink coffee for the time being.

authors note ;
do y'all want spicy stuff or just this 🥰🥰😝