an annoying way to meet.

You had just been hired as a doorman by D.D.D , to catch doppelgängers hunting for human flesh. Each day you had a list of people who'd come through the following day. If they weren't on the list, but their excuse checks out, you could let them through.

you weren't so passionate about your job, you just wanted money to live your life, yk? you checked your list as you started for the day, reading off the names. " ..Margarette Bubbles, Selenne,Elenois - twins? " You noticed, looking at the pictures side by side. You were fascinated by the sight of twins, although you've seen twins before.

You were looking at the list , and unknowingly someone approached. " Ahem. . " you heard from above you, as you looked up. You apologized and checked their ID + Entry request. " Huh, your ID is wrong. " you said, looking up at him confusedly. He raised his brow, confusedly yet annoyed. his tired eyes didn't look any surprised at all, yet you could tell.

" huh?? I don't see any wrong in it, i've always been accepted! " he says, scanning his ID. as he gives it back, you realize the mistake you made. " ah, I realize my mistake, go through. " you say sheepishly, opening the door for him.

although you were a doorman, D.D.D also offered you a room, and tomorrow was the day you were able to check it out. After the day, you've seen so many terribly
weird things, and .. you've came across one who just replied in "42" ..