---

"So what did you exactly tell Danda?" Maya asked the boys as we all sat down on at the canteen area after the competition.

Anni looked down, hiding his smile. "I told him, well- I told him that if he lost, everyone in the hostel would make his life hell." He snickered. "Acid helped by saying that he would use a baton on him."

We girls looked at him and laughed out loud.

Once everyone's laughter had subsided, Derek began to speak. "Thank god Danda won, otherwise all our efforts would have been wasted." We all agreed.

"There's solution to every problem." I said, sipping my drink. "Mm, btw mummy, how's your finger?"

"It's healing. I'm feeling better." He smiled.

I smiled back.

"Yes, but he can't do the most important thing in his life right now, with that." Sexa said shaking his head.

All looked at him in confusion. While I hid my smile knowing what that means.

"He can't play his bunty properly. " I bursted out my laugh with Seca with others following.

"Aye Sexa, don't yr." Derek said with a smile.

"What? Didn't you saw Y/n hiding her smile. She knows too much than me." Sexa said.

"What? aye!" I hit his arm.

"Can't deny. She ia like sister of Sexa you know. Too much dirty minded." Maya chuckled.

"Maya!" I warned, looking down in embarrassment.

"Well one day they have got to know it." Maya winked at me.

I tched looking down at my hands as other teased me.

"Didn't knew you were of that type." A whispered deep voice said beside me. Their breath hitting my neck as my goosebumps erupted.

I turned around to see Derek leaned down, his dark eyes piercing into mine with a smirk.

"Well Derek, you don't know what else I have in me." I whispered too, looking in his eyes and then at his lips. Secretly, with my pinky finger, I threw the nearest fork.

I placed my hand on his thigh and leaned down to pick it up. While I sat up, I leaned in him closer , I looked up while biting my lips.

I smiled, going back to my previous position.

I started to drink again and from the side of my eye I could see him stoned there.

I smirked.

"Derek...Derek!" Acid shouted.

"U-uh?" Derek looked around in confusion as everyone looked at him.

"You zoned out." Mummy said.

"Oh...uh haha." He chuckled nervously.

I looked at him innocently and smiled.

His jaw clenched and he smirked at me. With a nod, he eent back to drink his drink.

Hah! That was nice.

And I don't know what I did. But whatever I did, It was nice.

Wow.

We all stood up after finishing our drink and splited our money for everything and walked out of the canteen.

We were all talking or just walking in silence. I was behind everyone taking in the fresh air.

I felt someone grab my hand and jerked me towards them.

They pushed me against the wall. I opened my mouth to scream, but before I could they covered my mouth.

I opened my eyes and finally saw who it was.

"D-erm?"

I mean Derek.

"What was that?" He asked.

I took off his hand from my mouth and frowned. "What was what?"

"That, at the canteen." He said, leaning in more.

"Oohh.." I smiled innocently. "Was just telling you."

"Not that." He mumbled. His hand went over to my waist and held it. "The thigh grabbing and the way you looked at me."

"I was just picking up my fork." I whispered, feeling his warm hand on my waist.

"Too innocent Y/n...too innocent." He said darkly.

Our breaths mixed to eachother and our chest collided to eachother. I looked down at his lips and then up at him.

"Derek." I whispered.

"Y/n." He whispered back.

"Der-"

"Derek! Y/n!"

My eyes widened as I heard our friends voice calling us and their footsteps getting closer.

I pushed Derek and fixed my hair while clearing my throat.

I walked out of there, seeing them from the other side, their back facing us.

Looking back at Derek, who was leaned at the wall, his arms crossed over his chest, looking at me.

I hit my lips, looked away thinking of the incident that just happened and trying to ignore the heat.

I walked towards my friends. "Guys!" I said.

"Y/n, kaha thi?" Mummy and Maya asked together.

"Just... got lost." I sighed.

"Derek." Sexa said.

We all turned around to see Derek coming, while fixing his hair.

"Where were you?" Acid asked suspiciously.

"Toilet."

"Ahh." They all nodded.

I nodded, acting fool. While ignoring Derek's gaze the whole time as we made it out of the building and towards our hostel.

That was so close.

Does he really want us to...

Ughh this is soo frustrating. Goshhhh we were so close, it would have taken just an inch for our lips to meet and..

Oh, why it so hot here. Man, I seriously need something to help myself.

Author:
HAPPY HOLI Y'ALL ✨
although I'll celebrate it tomorrow but whatever.
YOO!!!!😋 Firstly thank you all for reading this book and commenting such encouraging and funny comments which makes my day everyday ❤️.
Also, how was the chapterr??😭
Love❤️