Uniforms

Prompt: Uniform

Wriothesley is surprised that his partner picks him up on a prior discussed fantasy
༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

WARNINGS IN CHAPTER:

- uniform
- Prisoner/search

- oral
- sensory deprivation

- handcuffs
- crime/punish
༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

This one isn't very explicit, and I never wrote them before. I kept it sweet and short
This one is safe for others to read.

UNIFORMS"Is this not what you had in mind?", Neuvilette asked and looked down on himself, as if he were doubting himself

UNIFORMS

"Is this not what you had in mind?", Neuvilette asked and looked down on himself, as if he were doubting himself. "Did I fail to meet your expectations?"

Ah, he always seemed so stern and yet so clueless when it came to these things.
Wriothesley shook his head with the brightest blush. "N-Not in the slightest- I- uhh- You look great I just- I didn't think you would pick me up on it?"

They both stared at each other for a while, Wriothesley embarrassed and Neuvilette helplessly overwhelmed with what to make of this reaction. It didn't show on his face, well not in a way many people would register.

"You did great, ah, it's just... it's a fantasy, right? And I'd feel terrible ruining your work clothes...", he muttered and broke the silence at last.

"Couldn't you... just put on a condom? Did I do this wrong after all? You said you wanted to try this for some time..? Or maybe I'm just not good enough at acting, even though it should be like playing myself..."
Neuvilette seemed disappointed, mostly by himself.

How could he be so damn cute, and at that age, too. A newborn duckling couldn't compete with his clueless old man's cuteness.

"Listen... dear", Wriothesley sat up on the bed and grabbed a pillow to cover the massive boner he was already growing. "I-I'm just a little embarrassed, you took my word so seriously. You're perfect, I promise, I think I'm just a little, too awkward to do this with no preparation time beforehand-"

Neuvilette sighed. "You are... absolutely, sure it is not a... 'me-problem'?"

Wriothesley nodded with vigor.
"Trust me, I value your effort...", he smiled "Maybe we can do this with a little extra talking and a nice glass of wine beforehand? I promise it's not canceled, just postponed..." 

Wriothesley leaned over, brushed a blue strand of hair back behind his partner's ear, and gave him an encouraging smooch.

But Neuvilette wasn't so keen on giving up altogether yet.
He had a hint of red on his cheeks when he reached beneath the pillow and had Wriothesley wince in shock.

He really hadn't expected to be groped, or, well, found out for that matter.

"You umm... you did get hard, though", Neuvilette stated, and waited for his partner to nod.

Wriothesley did not eventually.

"U-umm I'm not so good, at this whole playing-pretend thing uhh-", Neuvilette continued. "But- I-uhh... I sentence you to let me take care of that."

How could he say no to that?

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶
I feel like I didn't do very well but let me know what you all think!
Bye! <3