❝︎CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE❞︎

▌𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 ━︎━︎ 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐰𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 ▌

━︎━︎━︎━︎𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 out Mad Eye was supposed to be their Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher this year, she was not at all happy.  Juniper and Hermione were standing in their dorms, preparing to leave, and they would have left ten minutes ago had Juniper not sat on her bed in complete denial. Hermione was standing there in front of her, arms crossed with her books held against her chance, amusement dancing on her face as she listened to Juniper rant. She would give an eye roll here or there, feigning annoyance, but she was more amused than anything.

"June," Hermione interrupted her, "we're going to be late."

"I'd rather not go at all if I'm being honest." Juniper huffed, accepting Hermione's outstretched hand. "Are you sure you don't want to skip? Just this once."

Hermione rolled her eyes. "No, Jay." She pulled the girl off the bed, pushing her gently towards the door. "It won't be so bad."

Juniper stopped, turning to look at her. "Won't be so bad? Won't be so b—Hermione, my mother has told me stories about that man, he's a lunatic!" Hermione walked up to her and continued pushing her out of the door, down the steps, out of their common room and into the hall. "He'll probably try and kill us. He seems like the type of person to prove a point in the most stressful and horrible ways possible." Hermione kept a tight hold on Juniper's hand, assuring herself that the brunette wouldn't attempt to run away. "I mean, his entrance alone in the Great Hall yesterday told me everything I need to know about him."

Hermione hummed. "And what, per say, is that?"

Juniper let Hermione lead her down a set of stairs as she said, "He's crazy. And dramatic. That was the most dramatic entrance I've ever seen in my life, and my father is Sirius Black. Plus, the ceiling acting up like that? Don't you think it's a little weird? It has never done that before. Never, Hermione." Hermione hummed again as Juniper gasped loudly. "Oh my Merlin! What if he's an imposter!"

"And you say he's the dramatic one." Hermione replied, coming to a stop in front of the room.

Juniper frowned. "I'm not dramatic."

Hermione rolled her eyes and shoved her towards the door. "Go."

Juniper planted her feet firmly on the ground. "I don't want to."

"Well, you don't have a choice." Hermione quickly shoved her into the room, closing the door behind them so Juniper would try and run out. She dragged the girl to a desk, forcing her into a seat before sitting down beside her.