The Blind Trust

I started going through my phone. I remember the day it was 2nd March 2022. Normal day with my online friends, nothing random. But that day at night exactly time 11:25 a message came to my phone. I opened Instagram checked my requests. Saw it was request from a random boy asking for editing tips. I accepted an then he said thanks. Nothing suspicious right? But the main thing was, after asking for help the person would talk to me everyday. We become kind of close in 2-3 days. He became my best friend. We shared our problems with each other. I introduced him to my friends. We became the idle friend group.

I trusted him blindly now. Thought he will never leave me. He kept a promise to keep in touch and never hurt me as he knew about my past traumas. He shared his problems with me. But one of his greatest problems, he would argue with me even in small cases, but as I had lost may people in my life...I didn't want to loose him. So I would forgive him everytime after the argument.

3 months later..We became frequent. He would give me late replies. Ignore me for 2-3 hours. And would ignore my calls. I would become tempered everytime. But kept quite for he was a soft-hearted boy and would ignore me for the next 2-3 hours of any as it was his way of teaching me a lesson. The friendship grew deeper and deeper as time went by..

                             ~~~~~~~
                    THE BLIND TRUST