He understood what he said.. and looked at me for a long second, then quickly got up and looked around lostly while wiping away his tears, “You can just forget what I said, Mr. Xiao...”

Before he gave me a poor look, he hurried inside.  He blames himself because in a weak moment he surrendered to me

And he told me what I shouldn't know.

What do I do now?

When I developed a desire to be the reason Wang Yibo would live for.  To be the reason that will restore the lost pleasure of life in his eyes.!

To be in his eyes a suitable man to protect him and be life and its sweetness.

To be competent to forget the past and support him to overcome it.

And occupy his soul that was extinguished.

Yibo pov

That was extremely stupid of me.

What she did two days ago in Xiao's arms.

Damn why I asked him to hug me in the first place.  !!

What happened to me?  To cry in his presence and pathetically ask him to hug me.!!

That was crazy behavior on my part.  Oh, I wish I had compiled myself a little

Before I collapsed in his presence.

What disgusts me is how I enjoyed his embrace and his distinctive scent.

How I wished not to get away from him!

I'm sorry haikuan dear for letting you down.

I shouldn't have been basking in this warmth.

I'm very sorry .

“Now each of you will draw a piece of paper at random, and the name written on the piece of paper in your hand will buy him a Christmas gift.”

It's really ridiculous what they're doing.  I am forced to participate with them in this lottery because I am an employee here.

I just hope the name Zanjin...or Zhan doesn't appear to me.

He moved the conch bottle with his hand to scatter the papers, then placed it in the middle so that everyone present could take a paper from it.  I was the last one to come forward to pick up the remaining paper, avoiding staring at the store manager, who did not take his eyes off me.

And... yes, my luck was bright as usual.
'Xiao Zhan'

What is the right gift for you?

As soon as I read his name, I raised my head and exchanged looks with him

His gaze that he did not separate from me.

My body shivered and I immediately took my eyes off him.

His eyes confuse me, to be honest.