Pop Fiasco

Right now Poppy, Branch and Biggie were walking until they finally saw a town up ahead while Poppy was still holding the map

"This must be where the country music trolls live" Poppy said as she started walking forward.

"Well, it looks like nobody's here. We're too late time to go home. Come on guys let's go" Branch says while walking back.
"There Is No I Quit In Team!" Poppy exclaimed from the distance.

Riley's P. O. V.
I yawn and slowly open my eyes and looks around as I saw Lillian still asleep we were in the guest room in Delta and Rose house, stretched out my arms, and headed downstairs when suddenly I got attack." Hi!" I look up and saw a young Country Troll with blue skin, a green nose and orange hair held up in pigtails, who was smiling at me.
"Uh, Hi." I said
"Clampers, honey you can just get on people when they woke up." I look and saw Rose.
"Sorry Auntie Rose and sorry Riley," Clampers apologized.
"It's all right Clampers, just don't do that again okay?" Clampers nods and got off me I got up and dust myself off.

Rose chuckled and look at me." Sorry about my niece she does sometimes when it comes to new people,"
"It's okay, I have little kids back at Pop village who does that to me so I am used to it." Riley said.
Riley looks around and didn't see Delta Dawn.
"Oh, if you are wondering where my wife is she is outside," Rose said.
I nod and put on my jacket and headed out that's when I saw Delta Dawn who then started to sing.

Third Person P. O. V.

Delta: We Don't Hope For Makin' Things Better

All We Want Is To Keep It Together

Everyday Is A Rainy Day, No Changin' The Weather

An Egg Hatched From A Country Troll's Head. Their Family Of Three Country Troll Children Now Became Four.

"Happy Birthday Honey. Time To Get To Work." The Country Troll Father Said Handing Him A Bucket.

"Okay, Daddy." The Little Country Troll, Who Was Just Born Replied And Started Milking.

Delta: And All These Tears Are From The Dust In Our Eyes

And All These Years Just Keep On Passin' Us By

As the Pop Trolls hide behind a barrel and just watches as the leader who was sing a sad song.

Delta: We All Know That We're Just Born To Die.That's The Way It Goes When You're Just Born To Die

Poppy and Branch watched Delta from behind a barrel on each side and Biggie was watching from inside the Barrel with Mr. Dinkles.

Delta:We all know the we're just born to die, That's the way it goes when you're just born to die

Poppy was listening to the song carefully then she said "This song is so sad" then Branch says "Yeah it is sad. but life is sad sometimes so I kind of like it". Poppy looked at him and questioned "You do?".

Soon they got out of their hiding spot and then Poppy says "Huh but it's so different. Oh they must not know that music is supposed to make you happy" and she gasped and added "That's awful".

Delta:And all these years just keep on passing us by, And all these misery makes it hard to deny

Delta:That's the way it goes when you're just born to die

Then the Country Trolls of Lonesome Flats all formed a huge shape of a heart and Delta closed a coffin with the Country Troll inside of it

Riley then saw her friends and her boyfriend

"Okay guys, guys huddle up" as she, Biggie and Branch formed a circle. Delta and Growley Pete were looking at them confused and Riley was staring at them.

Growley Pete then says while growling "Growley growley growl".

"Now take it easy Growley Pete I feel bad for them. It looks like they got beat up by a rainbow" Delta says while looking at them.
Rose nods agreed to her wife Riley groan making the two guardians look at the Pop guardian.
"I am so sorry about what they are gonna do," Riley said.

Poppy: Yo, I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want.

Branch, Biggie: So tell me what you want, what you really, really want.

Poppy:  I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want.

Branch, Biggie: So tell my what you want, what you really, really want.

Poppy: I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna.

Poppy, Branch: I wanna really, really, really wanna zig-a-zag.

Poppy, Branch, and Biggie get off the stage and start dancing around the town.

Biggie: Who let the dogs out?

Branch: Who? Who? Who-who?

Biggie: Who let the dogs out?

Branch: Who? Who? Who-who?

Poppy: It's such a good vibration. It's such a sweet sensation.

Branch: Oppa Gangnam style.

Poppy, Branch: Gangnam style. O-O-O-O. Oppa Gangnam style.

Biggie: Hey, pretty girl, what you doing tonight? I wanna see what you got in store.

Biggie then does the splits after he sang.

After a while, Poppy, Branch, and Biggie stand back to back.

Poppy, Branch, Biggie: Party rock is in the house tonight.

Poppy, Branch, Biggie: Everybody just  have a good time. Party rock is in the house tonight. We just wanna see ya...

Branch: Tell them, Poppy.

Poppy: Shake that.