Aybars was her mother's younger brother, who she loved to spend time with. When she was a child, Aybars educaded Mihrimah on many fields.

Tarik Bey and Güneş Sultan/Hatun

Mihrimah has never known her parents, but has grown up with tales of their life in the Kayi Tribe.

Selcan Hatun

Selcan, along with Ertuğrul had influenced Mihrimah's childhood the most. Mihrimah loved Selcan just as much as her paternal grandfather, Ertuğrul. Selcan's influence on Mihrimah is the result of her upbringing gone wrong. Instead of weaving rugs and do what is expected of a Kayi Hatun, Mihrimah acts like Selcan, not being afraid of anything. Mihrimah often teases Selcan by calling her 'Selcan Sultana', much to the older woman's dismay. Mihrimah often confided in Selcan of the matter of feelings, when she feels overwhelmed by them. The older woman know how to soothe her soul, when Mihrimah is troubled. Mihrimah often shows her vulnerable side to Selcan, but only when the two are alone.

Gunduz Bey and Ayse Hatun

Her uncle and aunt took Mihrimah in and raised her alongside their son Aktemur, resulting in a strong bond between the two cousins. She cares for them a lot, especially her uncle Gunduz Bey, who she secretly sees as a true father figure, but hasn't told him yet, as she is insecure how to approach the matter.

Savci Bey

Like her other uncles, she looks up to Savci bey.

Osman Bey

Osman and Mihrimah has always had an unique relationship both in good and bad. They often understands what each other are thinking, whenever a new enemy appear. Mihrimah's problem with authority and Osman's stubbornness leads the two to disagree with each other. Even when Osman became Bey of the Kayi Tribe, Mihrimah doesn't refrain from say her opinions, when if she know that it contradicts Osman's. The main reason of the disagreements, is Osman's overprotectiveness for his niece, which blinds him and doesn't fully acknowledge Mihrimah's skills and talents. This always leads for Mihrimah to do the opposite of what he orders her to do, even though it results in good thinking. Even so, Osman trusts Mihrimah if not more than anyone else and gives her the responsibility of taking care of the tribe, once in a while, while he is away. He even entrusted her, the people of Söğüt's wellbeing. She travel to the said city to oversee the bazaar and coordinate with Sheikh Edebali and the priest.

Bala Hatun

Mihrimah sees Bala as her saving grace, as the woman supports her wish to fight for the Cause alongside her uncle Osman Bey. Thanks to Bala, Mihrimah is part of the Bacilar and gets to tag along conquests, when the opportunity arrives. Bala had taught Mihrimah how to be a hatun. Neither Mihrimah nor Bala are aware of this as Mihrimah enjoyed Bala's company and tagged along and helped her with the responsibilities. around the Tribe.

Malhun Hatun

Just like with Bala Hatun, Mihrimah also have great respect for Malhun Hatun. Malhun too was a saving grace for Mihrimah, as she with her personality, along with Bala managed to convince their husband Osman Bey to let his niece be a part of his conquests and that she is a very talented hatun. They would personally oversee her, so their husband would worry to much about his niece.

Orhan Bey and Alaeddin Ali Bey

Mihrimah loves Orhan and Alaeddin like her own brothers and doesn't mind watching them in the stead of Bala and Malhun. When spending time with her younger brothers, others had noticed that she is great with kids, and will be an amazing mother one day. When the boys get older, they see Mihrimah as their older sister and respects her. Mihrimah on the other isn't afraid to tell them their flaws if needed, and doesn't care how they react to it, as they need to face it.