Part 7

(a/n: I will never get over the minsung sexy dance)

"Let's just go to the beach." Jeongin says after they all argue over where they should go.

Felix smiles. "I agree, and plus, its romantic." He says in a lovesick tone and winks at his boyfriend.

Seungmin groans at his friends words. They all agree to go to the beach, even if they'll have to walk since none of them have a car.

They start walking along the side walk to the beach. They all chit-chat about meaningless things, cracking jokes, some funny, others cringy, and just having a fun time being together.

Jeongin falls behind his friends when he gets a text from his mom.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Birth Giver

Hi, honey

Just checking in. Are you doing alright?

Innie

hey

im ok

just heading home from school

Birth Giver

ok, just wanted to make sure

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A guilt washes over him as he looks at the texts. The lie he told his mom. Jeongin hates lying, but its for a good reason. Right?

Right?

He shakes his head, trying to dispose of his thoughts. He looks at his friends, who are now several feet ahead of him. He eyes drift toward the blonde, wolf like boy. His thoughts change from thinking of his mom, to thinking of this boy, the one he likes, his new friend, possibly a new best friend (no one can beat Felix though. They've been best friends forever).

Jeongin's pace slows down even more as he realizes that the feelings he has towards Chan go deeper than just admiration. He wonders about Chan's sexuality, even though he knows its none of his business. He wants to know if he has a chance or not.

Chan looks around at the group and panics slightly when he doesn't see the youngest. He turns around and lets out a sigh of relief when he sees the younger. He walks up to Jeongin.

"Hey, we're gonna grab some things from the convenient store. It's on me, so get whatever you want." Chan smiles at the younger and grabs his hand, pulling him towards the store where the rest of them are waiting.

Jeongin feels his heartbeat quicken as the older grabs his hand. "Okay." He smiles as he finally responds to his friend.

They all enter the store, wandering around to grab snacks and drinks. Felix walks up to Jeongin, curiosity written on his face.

"Who texted you?" He asks as he looks at the snacks in front of him.

Jeongin looks at his friend in confusion until he realizes what he's talking about. "Oh, it was my mom. She was checking in on me." He states as he looks at the cat like boy.

Felix nods and grabs a few different types of chips, putting them in his basket.

They all finish getting there things and head to the check out. Chan pays, as promised, and then they leave. Continuing their walk to the beach.