63 | honey, you look a little cray-cray

Start from the beginning

"Ooh. Ouch." Derek replies.

"Sorry. Or Mark." Meredith continues.

"Ok, I'm gonna go over there now." Addison says.

"Sorry." Meredith tells her, as she walks away. "Or remember the horrible thing I did? Remember George?"

"Well, George does seem like a horrible thing to do." Maddison nods, sipping her drink, and Meredith gives her a look.

"It probably was my fault, Maddy." Meredith sighs, full of guilt.

"Hey, whatever you say." Maddison shrugs. "I'm just saying, he was mad if you told us, he was mad if you didn't. He was mad if you slept with him, he was mad if you didn't. In my opinion, which mind you, is usually right, he's just looking for a way to be angry at you, so that he doesn't need to take any responsibility for his actions and doesn't have to deal with the cold cold embrace of rejection."

Everyone is silent.

"Wow." Joe lets out.

"That was..." Meredith trails off.

"...a lot." Derek completes, and Maddison shakes it off.

"I need to go." Maddison tells them, making a face. "Liam's making me go and play couple charades with Cristina, Burke, George and Callie. Wish me luck."

"Good luck." Meredith says, still knitting.

"Oh, if anything, I'm wishing them luck." Derek laughs. "I don't think they know how competitive you get."

"Shut up." Maddison rolls her eyes, getting off the stool, and kissing Meredith on her cheek. "Good luck with your knitting, Mer." She turns to Derek, kissing his cheek. "Bye."

"Bye. Good luck." Derek tells her, as she leaves, and Derek turns to Meredith.

"You're making a sweater." He says.

"I am making a sweater." Meredith replies.

"OKAY, UH, DISASTROUS FEMA director. No." George tries to get Callie to guess.

"Oh, uh. Oh." Callie struggles.

"Um, poo is?" George asks her.

"Brown. Poo is brown! Micheal Brown!" Callie yells.

"Yes!" George and Callie hi-five.

"Time! Time!" Cristina calls out.

"Whoo! Whoo!" George and Callie celebrate.

"Yeah, thank you." George says.

"Impressive, O'Malley." Burke compliments.

"Good work, guys." Liam adds.

"Thanks." George replies.

"Poo is?" Burke repeats, amazed.

"Apparently, we think alike." Callie smiles.

"Wow, can't believe you're proud of that." Cristina tells her, making Maddison snort into her wine glass, as she was sitting with her legs up on Liam's lap.

"Yeah, I'd change my entire personality." Maddison mutters.

"Okay, your turn, Maddy, come one, get up." Cristina tells her, making Maddison sigh and get up, taking out a piece of paper.

"Okay, go." Cristina tells her.

"Okay." Maddison reads, with the glass of wine still in her hands, then looks at Liam. "Okay, um, you got into Harvard Law?"