Chapter 6: The Cold Winter, Mixed Feelings

Inuyasha's Pov:

    Why that Naraku?! He got hold of (Y/n)...

   I told to my friends we should take action soon and save (Y/n) but Miroku said “ Inuyasha as much as I would want to save her too... We don't know where Naraku is, we've been searching everywhere ”

     I sighed, he did have a point as we did searched for (Y/n) everywhere. Naraku sure have found a secluded spot this time but he still won't get away with what he did. I grunted a little as I said to them “ Whatever... Don't follow me I want to be alone for a while ”

     I jumped away and ran... Not to find (Y/n) but to refresh myself.

     Why am I even trying so hard to save her? She doesn't mean anything to me.

     Or maybe she caught my attention? Do I care about her? I don't even know her... But I guess I can't help it.

____________________________________________________

Miroku's Pov:

      That Inuyasha he must be feeling really devastated by now. I said to the group “ Don't worry about him he just needs some time alone ” we were back in the village as all day we had been searching for (Y/n).

      But nothing came to a solution unfortunately, I sighed as I looked at Sango who also looked sad, I put a reasurring hand on her shoulder to make her feel better, she smiled which made me blush.

      I turn my attention to Lady Kagome who was looking at the skies. She must be wondering what happened to her little sister, she has been crying silently yesterday night and she couldn't sleep.

      But I feel like... Kagome also has little jealousy? I could be wrong.

       Forget about that! “ Guys let's not get too sad and devastated. Lady Kagome I'm sure we'll be able to find your little sister ” I assured her as she nodded her head and put on a smile.

      I returned it.

_____________________________________________________

Sango's Pov:

      My goodness quite a lot has happened yesterday...

     (Y/n) got captured, I'm thinking about Kohaku and now everyone seems really defeated. I tried to shrug off the feeling, it reminded me of the time where Naraku also got hold of Kohaku.

     I didn't ever wanted to remember that but seeing Kagome's litte sister (Y/n) got taken away made it come back.

     I shooked my head as Miroku put a comforting hand on my shoulder, I smiled at him while I looked at Kagome
Oh Kagome... ” I said to myself softly.

_____________________________________________________

Naraku's Pov:

     I was in my room sitting with (Y/n) floating above ‘ sleeping ’ quite peacefully, I chuckled darkly at the thought of her joining my side and never being able to remember Kagome...

    And most importantly for her to take the Shikon no Kagera and bring it to me.

     I called Akihiro in the room and he appeared “ Do you need anything Naraku? ” he questioned me as I started to take my plan into action. “ Akihiro It's time for you to make your move, fight this Inuyasha and bring me a piece of the Shikon no Kagera ”

    Akihiro made a smirk as he finally have the chance to go out there, he said to me bowing politely “ Will do Naraku ” I said to him one last time “ come back immediately if he decided to finish you off... But next time failure will not be tolerated ”

      Akihiro is my new companion that Inuyasha doesn't know about, he was a child when I first took him in but now he has grown... Capable of battling the Hanyou.

    Oh Inuyasha... This battle has only just begun ” I laughed menacingly as I looked at (Y/n).

___________________________________________________

Inuyasha's Pov:

   I'm in a tree log sitting there peacefully, well atleast for me...

   I can't be sitting here around doing nothing! I have to save
(Y/n). But where is she? Where did Naraku take her?!

   Damn I'm getting a little too anxious...

  Just then Kagome came to me thencalled out. I wasn't listening because my mind was focused on (Y/n). Until she said the word
“ Inuyasha sit boy! ” and grunted.

    “ Kah! Kagome what the heck?! Uh... ” I looked at her my expression softening as I stood up and brushed off the dust in my clothes. She said to me “ Inuyasha... Are you alright? ”  Well not when you said it!

     I just sighed and told her “ Of course I'm fine Kagome... Just thinking about (Y/n) ” She made a smile when it started snowing. It was peaceful with only me and Kagome, I looked at her and blushed a little.

     Hold on...

     Am I having feelings for two girls?

     What in the world?! Never mind that.

     It was a cold winter and my feelings was being mixed between Kagome and (Y/n).

     What have I gotten myself into? Whatever... I just want to save (Y/n).

_____________________________________________________

BTS (BEHIND THE SCENES):

Inuyasha: Rica are you really making me look like a fool for falling in love with two girls?! Grunting in anger

Rica: Why, do you have the right to control the story? no! It's my story and I decide how I want it to be!

Rica and Inuyasha: Arguing and tackling each other

Kikyo: Okay but well atleast I'm not in it... It's quite hard acting like I'm inlove with this guy sighs

Izayoi: Who do you think is the perfect match for Inuyasha, darling?

Kikyo: blinks eyes I don't know Auntie... But maybe a certain someone, you know who I'm talking about smiles

Izayoi: giggles

Meanwhile Koga

Koga: When is it gonna be my turn?!

Rica: Chillax Koga, you'll get in the spotlight soon enough.

Ayame: accept the fact Koga that everyone forgets you rolls eyes

Koga: What did you say Ayame?! Grunted

Ayame: Oh you heard me~ teased

Rica: sighs this job is really hard... Anyway, bye-bye Everyone!

(Y/n): appeared outta nowhere GOODBYE PEEPS!

*:..。o○BYE-BYE○o。..:*