prom

Some more month later
Narrator pov: they are now seniors after completing junior year.

Sarada pov
It was now morning. I woke up by the sun light hit my face directly. Then I looked across the room, then I realize that I was in borutos dorm and also saw shikadai sleeping in his bed. But, questions filled my mind. When did I came to borutos dorm?.  Oh yes I remember now we was having " that thing" but did shikadai saw us having sex?. Nah he was with yodo. I think he was also having fun with her. Yeah.  
Bolt wake up. " No princess I wanna sleep more" but I have to go in my dorm now. " Can't U go later?" No I have to go now baby I will catch with U later. " Fine let me walk U to Ur dorm". Ok. We started to walk to my dorm. After reaching to my dorm, I didn't saw chocho here. I guess she's with mitsuki. "Ok bye I'm gonna go back to sleep again" ok baby . After he left, I made a call to my mama.  Hello mama good morning. " Oh hi sweetie good morning". Mama when are U coming with our prom outfits?."oh I will be there at 3. And I will be on my way at 1". Oh ok bye now mama. " Bye ! Remember to send me tons of pictures ok?". Ok. After my call, I brushed my teeths and did my skincare. Then I sat on my bed watching some Instagram reels. But suddenly I heard a familiar voice saying " oh this is why U left my room?". It was bolt! . No actually I had to make a call. " To whom". It's mama. I was telling her when she will come here to give our prom outfits. "Oh but U can call her in my dorm. U know I like to sleep with you baby" . I wanted to be in private. "Hmm ok. Now let's go to the cafeteria everyone must be awake now" he said holding his hand out. Ok. I reached and grabbed his hand then walked out.

In the cafeteria ,we saw our friends waiting for us in the table. "Come guys let's get our food" chocho said with a hungry look. Ok chocho. After we get our food we start to talk. "Guys whats Ur plan for the prom?" Chocho said with an excited look. Well me and boruto will match our outfits. We will wear black. "Oh that's nice" shikadai said. "Me and Yoda will also match. we will wear green". Oh ok but where's yodo?. "Oh she's on her way" shikadai said . Oh. "Well I'm going to propose hima today on the dance😌." Inojin said with a proud face. " What did U say?!" Boruto said angryly. " I said I'm going to propose himawa- ." Inojin said but he stopped in middle. Then boruto grabbed his collar and said " don't U dare. only a date with her is ok
But proposing to her to be your gf, I will not accept it!" Boruto said with a loud voice. Boruto calm down babe. " First tell him not to touch my sister " boruto said. He love her boruto and hima also love him because I called hima the day after valentine's, she said shes in love with him so U have to agree it. " Ugh I guess Ur right. But! Inojin if U do something to her, Ur dead" boruto said. " Ok ok I won't and thanks bro" inojin said. "  guys are you done with those argues" chocho said with a boring face. " Yeah what a drag" shikadai said. " Yeah I guess" inojin said with a small laugh. "🙂" Mitsuki smiled a bit. Guys we will see U later then . " Yeah ok" boruto said .
We all left the cafeteria. " This baster " boruto mumbled. What was that?. " Nothing". Oh ok. Bolt I know your angry but hima is also growing her feelings for him also growing too right. So U have to let her go. " I guess Ur right* kisses me*.   * Kisses him back* . Ok now bolt I will see U later bye. " Bye princess 😘" bolt said

In 3pm

Sarada pov

I just came out of shower. Drying my hair when suddenly I hear a knock on my door. I opened the door to see mama. Mama Ur here. " Yeah here I bought Ur and borutos dress and also himas." Mama said. What hima?. " Yeah she transfered in this school why didn't she tell you" mama said. No, I have to go and tell boruto. " Ok now here . And I'm going ok sweetie*kisses her cheeks*" . Ok mama bye. I put my dress on and did some makeup then put my hair into a high ponytail. Chocho and mitsuki will wear silver . I saw chocho struggling with her makeup. " Ugh this shit! I can't do my makeup sarada!" Chocho said. Come let me do it for U. " Thanks  Sara Ur the best!" Cho cho said happily. I'm always here. After I done chochos makeup I heard another knock. When I opened the door,  I saw my prince standing there. " Wow princess U look gorgeous and amazing and beautiful and pretty". Awww  thanks and U also look handsome*kisses him*. And boruto do U know hima is transferred to this school. " Wait really" boruto said with a shock face. Yeah and she will share dorm with sumire. "Oh she also gonna stay in dorm. " Boruto said. Hmm well that's good right. " Yeah unless it comes to inojin." . Oh boruto let him go with her U don't have to be so overprotective like my dad right. " Well I don't like it". You have to. " Ok fine" . " Sarada I'm going to mitsuki dorm I will be at the prom place bye. " Chocho said. Ok bye. " Now princess shall we go? . Boruto said helding his hand out. I reached and grabbed his hand.      Yeah.  We started to walk to the ballroom where . After we reached there, I saw hima and inojin together they were also matching colours . They we wearing yellow. "Sarada chan! Over here!" Hima said to me screaming. boruto look it's hima . " Oh and she's with inojin" boruto said. Hmm let's go to them. " Ok" boruto said. " Hi onichan!" Hima said with a smiley face. " Hi hima🙂" . Boruto said. "What's wrong onichan" . " It's just that I don't like U to be with him hima" . " Hey! That's kinda mean dude" inojin said. " I don't care" boruto said. " Ok guys cut it out go and enjoy" hima said cutting them both. " Yeah hima. And also U look gorgeous" boruto said with a smile. " Thanks!" Hima thanked him. Well let's go now Prince? . " Yeah queen"

We talked and laughed with our friend .  After some hours, it's time for the dance .

" Shall we dance now queen?" Boruto said holding his hand out like a prince. Yeas of course. " I love U so much sarada" bolt said. I love U too bolt. We shared a long passionate kiss. But suddenly the lights are on us now. Bolt what's happening why the lights on us? . " I don't know princess" bolt said.

"OUR PROM KING AND QUEEN IS BORUTO AND SARADA GIVE A BIG CLAP EVERYONE!!" The prom king/queen decider announced the king and queen. And it was US!!. OMG BOLT WE ARE THE KING AND QUEEN!!.  " I KNOW PRINCESS" bolt said . "Yay onichan and sarada chan are king and queen!!!!" Hima said. " I know hima it's so great!" Inojin said.
"GO BESTIE GET IT" chocho said screaming. " It's so great right shikadai" yodo said to shikadai. " Yeah." . Shikadai said . Then he kissed yodo . " I'm so happy for my sun☺️" mitsuki said with his same smile. " Let's go queen" . Yes king. After the decider (I actually don't know what the person called😅 sorry) puts the crown in our head, we went down and saw our friends wating for us. " I'm so happy for U guys!" Chocho said. Thanks chocho. " Yeah we are so happy" inojin said. " Thanks bro" bolt said. " Hima I have something to tell U " inojin said. " Yes inojin?" Hima said with a confused face. " Himawari uzumaki will U be my girlfriend officialy?" Inojin said on his one knee with a flower on his hand. " OMG OF COURSE JIN!!!." hima said while crying. I'm so happy that hima also found her true love. " I'm I'm so happy too😒" bolt said. Bolt don't be like that Ur sister is happy and U should also be happy for her right. "Yeah I'm happy☺️" . " Big brother see I told U one day I will also found my true love" hima said. " Yeah I guess Ur right hima☺️ " boruto said while kissing hima on her forehead. After that we all take tons of pictures.

It's now the end of prom. I went to borutos dorm to sleep with him because shikadai is with yodo. And hima is now with yodos room. She went to inojins room . And also mitsuki went to our dorm.

" Well today was the best day right baby". Yeah.  "We are now king and queen I think we should do "that" " bolt said. What's tha- bolt ahh. Boruto start to kiss my neck living a hicky on it. Then he pushed me down on his bed taking off his coat and pants living on his boxers only. Then he start to take off my dress and my underwear. Now I'm completely naked . He start to suck my peaks hard . I let out a loud moan. " Sarada slow down Ur voice baby" bolt said with a smirky look. Then he went down and down until he reached my v line. He start to lick my womenhood. Oh bolt ahh here right there it feels so nich Ahh. I'm on my edge bolt ahh. " Cum sarada" bolt said. I cummed on his face. My cum spread on his face and some on my belly. He licked the spread cum from my belly. Oh god bolt U young feels nice. " I know right." . But suddenly I flipped him. Now I was on him. I started to massage his manhood when bolt moaned softly " ah sarada "
I put his cock in my mouth going up and down . " Fuck sarada U feel great." Then I feel he was on the edge .  " Fuck! I'm gonna spread my semen now sarada" bolt said . After some sec he let out his semen. I sucked the whole thing. But suddenly bolt start to massage my clitoris making so wet as fuck. AHH bolt ohhhh . Then he put his tip on my entrance. Teasing me.  Bolt ahh it's so painful . Bolt did not listen my words. He put his all 9 inch in me. Going fastly. After some minute I felt I was gonna cum so hard. Bolt I'm at the edge now ahhh. " Me too sarada" we then cummed he spread his sperm in me I also cummed. After some minute he let his 9 inch out. Some cum also dripping out from me. We were watching how the cum is dripping. " The best night ever princess" yeah I agree.  After all this, we took shower together then went to sleep. Bolt was cuddling with me like a baby.

Hey how was the story if you like it then vote and comment on this story. Also, just imagine that hima and inojin and the other doing the same thing as borusara💀. Now byeeee