Prologue

1098 years ago, a battle was materialised between two dynasties on Earth. It was Konrack and San Francisco DarkDoor Sanctum which was being controlled by the Mystiques.
The other Sanctums were the New York Sanctum, the Beijing Sanctum and the Chennai Sanctum. NY Sanctum was under Dr Starnge's control, BG Sanctum was under Hundy Jacks(Mystique O), Carroll Mewer(Cosmic O), and Pedal Samson(Mystique R). CI Sanctum was under Jafar Ali(Mystique W) and the other Mystiques. SF Sanctum was a DarkDoor Sanctum to the Dark Dimension. It was under the Sedrick Wizard, the wizard who found the reality dimension's Mystiques. Later, the dark hands of Kut Mystiques killed the Sedrich Wizard, took control of the SF Sanctum and used the DarkDoor to travel to the Dark Dimension.

"So, Strange, would this conflict result in the accumulation of the SF Sanctum by us again?"(Yuri Hales)
"This will, brother... If we win"
"Yes and where is my bond brother?"
"Samuel is at the posterior of San Francisco Sanctum. He is on the undertaking"
"Really? Then what are we shelving for?"
"Slovan is still in Konrack. We can't leave him as you know he is the most mischievous child"
"True, because of being Samuel's son"(Laughs)
"But you can go and assist him, Yuri. I will take care of Slovan"
"Bad news, Strange. Slovan is missing..."(Hundy)
(Strange sighs)

                            Location:
                        SF Sanctum

"Hey, men, keep your heads down. Or else, these Kut Mystiques will uncover you"(Samuel)
"Hey, brother, I am here to oblige you for the salvation of our 4th Sanctum. And one more thing, Mr. Mischievous is missing again..."
"I know this would happen, Yuri. Don't bother about him. He is my blood. Full of intrepidity and essence of lofty leverage"
"Ok, let's re-earn our Sanctum again"

They slinked into the Sanctum to find the Kut Mystiques commander, Gaffer Oliver, who was trying to open the DarkDoor to welcome contemporary unwanted guests. Samuel reached the entrance of the Sanctum while Yuri reached the terrace of the Sanctum. Samuel killed all the sentries in the way with his army who were hiding within the enemy brigade. At last, he saw the Darkdoor being regulated by Oliver. Yuri threw a twine down the Sanctum where the DarkDoor was located. Samuel was about to annihilate Oliver with his sword. But Oliver stabbed Samuel earlier than him. He was standing erratically but then too he focused on his mission to kill Oliver and he did accomplish the mission. But a Kut Guard pushed Yuri along with the twine down the rooftop. Yuri flinched from the rooftop and fell in pain. The injured Samuel was left behind in the Sanctum as it busted within a minute. Yuri couldn't save him and he was feeling remorseful for it.

This whole combat was being seen by Slovan, whose father was dead in the Sanctum after it busted. He grew up a vengeance on his uncle, Yuri and his successors for the cause of his father's death. Soon his aggression summoned several potent rings in the sky, which were under the control of Slovan. He began to consume the energy of the rings and was determined to use the rings for his father's betrayal. He went to an unknown place, who was waiting for the correct time to kill Power Zola and Kurt.

-------------------------------------------------------
                             2023
"Hey, Jafar, our new Sanctum Warden is here for the CI Sanctum"(Kaali)
"Who is it?"
"An ex IMPH Agent who let the Vulture out of the IMPH by sacrificing his job"
"No more suspense, dude. Tell me who is it?"
" Ex-Agent Charan Kumar, born in Chennai and he is now going to look after the Sanctum"
"I think he is now on an unknown island as a fugitive"
"What!? Then who is this?"
"Oh, man, this is... Slovan?"(Sighs)

                      🎶   Music  🎶