Senku is the reason you dare to battle wild animals every day.

Senku is the reason you are willing to damage your fingers until your skin peels off from digging because you don't have any more tools.

Just so you can survive and hear his voice again.

And yet here you are, witnessing Senku's injured dead body on the ground while two of your friends surround him in tears.

You could tell he was dead based on their faces.

Your heart instantly fell to your stomach as you cautiously approached them and ducked down so Tsukasa wouldn't notice you at all.

You were dead, for all Tsukasa knew.

It tightened your heart to hear your friends cry from a distance.

You failed to defend your loved ones once more; First, it was your family, then your old man, and now Senku?

'I can't take this anymore.' You bite your lips, trying to keep them from trembling till they bleed.

You've had enough.

You felt lightheaded; the want to vomit was overwhelming you.

Unexpectedly, you were startled out of your thoughts by something.

In that moment, you witnessed an explosion.

'What-?'

Quickly scanned your surroundings, you noticed that Yuzuriha and Taiju had begun to flee, Senku in Taiju's arms.

'They are using the last of our gunpowder to divert Tsukasa's attention!' Your eyes widened at their idea.

Even though they're under pressure, it appears like they've finally come up with a strategy.

After all of this is over, they deserve some comfort.

At that point, you started to rush after them as quickly as you could to prevent Tsukasa from seeing you.

"Come on, (Name). You can catch up to them." You silently encouraged yourself.

Your feet move twice as rapidly as you ordered it to do.

While you ran, the sky, too, was mourning the pass of your best friend.

As you peeked out from behind a tree, Taiju was trying to give Senku chest compressions.

"Come on, Senku. You're not dying on me... I know you're alive." A sob or two slipped out of Taiju's mouth as he spoke in a trembling tone, "We've only just started to bring back civilization and you're not the kind of guy to leave a job half done!"

'Damn you lettuce head. You cause everyone to worry about you.' With a loud sigh, you began to repeatedly tap your forehead.

Your eyes are still on the verge of tears, but you know deep down that crying right now is pointless.

Right now, all you have to do is think.

'Come on, you damn ass! You've always declared that you want everyone to survive, regardless of the decision you have to make about who will live or die! There's no way you'll sacrifice your life like this!' You groaned to yourself.

It seemed like everything you thought about would only make you think about him cracking his neck a few times.

'You never answer my question about why you keep cracking your neck! You still have a secret to spill, how dare you die on m-!? Hold on a second...'

ALL ROLE [Ishigami Senku x Reader]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें