They walked into the house and shut the doors before she sat the completed canvas on the table, sprayed it and signed the back, leaving a message under her signature that discussed their reality in simple form.

"Questa pioggia non può durare per sempre. L'amore e la fede conquistano l'oscurità."

"You wanna shower or stare at me from the bed?" Prince asked curiously once she made it into the bedroom and threw her wet clothes into the hamper.

"I think I'll skip tonight." She mumbled gently, changing into a satin nightgown that hit her thighs and with shaky hands, her hair was placed in a loose ponytail. "I can barely keep my eyes open."

The legend laughed and gestured towards a drawn up syringe of a cocktail. "You need it?"

Sighing, she took it and placed it in the side of her mouth. Squeezing her eyes shut and holding it in her mouth before she finally swallowed.

"It's so disgusting," The woman said, sticking her tongue out and twisting her face. "Do you mind if I try to go the bathroom before I lay down?"

She'd become self-conscious.

Prince glanced at her. "Of course I don't amore mio."

They both walked into the bathroom. He started the shower, dimmed the lights and stripped before stepping under the water. The opening of a medical device was heard and silence took over the space.

It was thirty minutes later when Prince made his way to the bed and found her stretched on her stomach, sound asleep with a pillow in between her legs. She was shivering when he turned the lamp off and drifted off to sleep.

Only to be woken up by the slight movement of her body as she climbed back in bed.

"Where'd you go?" Prince asked groggily.

"To jog." She whispered with a kiss, giggling when her lover pinned her down, seeing the moonlight through the windows. It was bright enough for her to see him when their lips danced again.

"At this hour? It's.." Glancing at the clock, Prince gasped in fake surprise. "One in the morning!"

"It helps my pelvis."

Her legs wrapped around his torso. Her fingers combed through his hair before she found herself allowing Prince to put his palms against her thighs to raise the piece of fabric on her body.

They kissed once more. Her bare back against pillows, smiling against his mouth and holding her breath as his lips moved down her neck.

She had began to feel very unattractive.

"It doesn't..um..freak you out?" She whispered, stopping him before he could make it to the places where her disease could be seen and felt from under her skin. "Because I'll understand."

Prince looked at her with his eyebrows knitted together. "What?"

The longer she laid there, exposed where he could see how bad she'd gotten, the more insecure she felt.