The date gone wrong

*It was morning and you were sleeping with your husband bi-han as you turn to look at him he looks so good sleeping he was so beautiful that you couldn't take your eyes of him*

*you got up and got ready you went to shower and got dressed and went downstairs to make dinner and saw kuai liang and Tomas and in the living room*

*she was greeting them both and made breakfast for the both of them and she made some for bi-han and went to the room to serve it to him*

*she saw him awake already she told him breakfast was ready for him*

*he was enjoying his food when he finally finished eating he got ready he went to shower and got ready he had a big mission but he also a had little surprise for her he was taking her to dinner*

*he was getting to meet up with liu Kang he had a mission so he and his brothers left and bi-han kisses his wife a goodbye*

*after a long mission the brothers comes home, she greeted them and give bi-han a kiss on the lips*

*bi-han got her a dress he told her to get dressed he was taking her to dinner she was so happy to go with him so she got ready to go with him and he was also getting ready to go to the date*

*A few minutes later they got ready and went to their date when got there and got their tables their got drinks as will*

*they started talking for like thirty minutes she told him she needed to got the washroom he let her go*

*when she went the washroom and got out this creep man decided to touch her she trys to punch him away  but he didn't stop, Bi-Han wondering why she taking so long he got up and saw this man was touching her he was pissed of thar he was touching you he didn't like it very much*

*He froze his hands and broke it the man was crying in pain, Bi-Han was jealous that this man was touching his woman people were looking at them they all scream and run Bi-Han took her back to the house he was pissed off*

*they got home he was still mad his wife trys to clam him down but he didn't listen he needed to cool down but he didn't know how but then he had an idea*

*He decided to play a little game with her he comes up to her and had an evil smirk on his she was confused for a bit*

*he started to touch her thighs and goes up to her panties and rubs her clit she was so wet for him he couldn't help it he wanted her so bad she started breathing heavily he took off her clothes and her bra and panties and carried her the bed*

*he started to play with her a little bit his hands were cold and rubs her breast her nipples were hard and she moans a little bit he then took off his clothes his dick was so big she rubs it with her hands and put in her mouth and sacks on it really fast after a few minutes doing that he cums on her face he bands her over*

*he puts it on her he goes faster he was still mad and rubs her clit as he went faster and faster she had a few orgasm because of him he turned her over to her back and keeps fucking her hard as he can she rolled her eyes back she was enjoying it she told him to slow down but he just went faster and faster cause he mad because that man touched her*

*she had more orgasm and she Cummings a lot they got so intimate they did it all night he was Cumming a lot*