Late Valentines special

Start from the beginning

They drove, or flew, to beyond the wall and were dropped off in the middle of the meadow, not too far from the tree.

Ballister held Ambrosius's hand tighter as he slowly lead him to the tree. Once they were there, he slipped the yellow blindfold off of his eyes. "You can look now. Surprise!"

Ambrosius stared at this place, his jaw dropped farther than he'd ever seen it do so. "Bal this is... incredible! How'd you find such a wonderful place?!"

"A knight never reveals his secrets. Let's eat now, shall we?" The brunette winked and sat on a patch of grass.

The blond sat down as well, caressing his fingers across the brunette's thigh affectionately. Then, they both gladly enjoyed a nice picnic on the blanket together.

"Thank you, Bal, for everything. This has been the best day ever. I love you more than anything." Ambrosius placed a soft kiss on his temple.

"Well, I love you so much I couldn't pick just one flower for you~" Ballister said in a sweet tone of voice and returned the gesture.

The blond beamed and smiled widely at him and ruffled his hair. "I'm so lucky to have such an amazingly special man like you by my side for all of eternity." He whispered sweet and calmly. He opened the basket and placed the food down in front of them to eat. They had a good meal. The brunette grabbed a fork and picked up a strawberry. Although unexpectedly he fed it to the blond affectionately and laughed at his reaction.

They both ate until Ambrosius lay down, resting his head on Ballister's warm lap as he held his hand is his tenderly.
He stared up at him, watching him as he smiled, his mustache perking up as a smile became of his lips, the way his eyes glowed big and wide when he looked back down at him, how adorable a sight it was to look it.

Ballister leaned down all the way and kissed Ambrosius. It was gentle and sweet, full of love and affection, unlike most of the other times when they kissed. This was different. It was better, more extraordinary in his mind. He loved it. They both did. It was so good he needed more than just one kiss.

They pulled away for air a couple seconds later, both flustered and staring into each other's eyes half lidded with a hint of a need for more.

"Bal..." "Ambrosius.." they both said breathlessly. Ambrosius quickly leapt up and pinned Ballister to the picnic blanket.

Ballister's hands above his head and pieces of his hair messily spread around his head. Gasping when he felt a knee between his legs.

"We shouldn't do this here.." he whispered croakily. "Don't worry, Bal. I'm just going to kiss you. Is that okay baby?" Ambrosius asked with his cute, begging almond eyes sparkling.

"I suppose so, yes." The brunette said and nodded, secretly really eager for more. The blond let go of his hands and instead cupped his face before leaning down so there noses touched.

"You really are something special~" he smiled before he leaned down to catch his lips in a passionate heated kiss.

Ballister slipped his tongue through his lips, their tongues wrapping around each other's, making them both let out muffled sounds throughout the kiss.

Ambrosius moved his arms to rest beside both sides of Ballister's head while Ballister threaded his hands into his messy blond hair, tangling his fingers through it and lightly massaging his scalp as he kissed harder.

A minute went by and Ballister was getting nervous, worrying that someone would catch them and sneer or even take pictures to post.

He had worried about people's opinions since he was young and didn't have much to offer other than his kindness. He'd gotten better though, he had two people how that he loved and cherished with all of his heart so he had no reason to think that way nor believe he wasn't good enough. So he brushed it off for the moment and continued to enjoy the snogging.

He waited another minute before pulling away gingerly. Their saliva coated lips dripped as they panted. He then carefully pushed Ambrosius off and into a sitting position still on the blanket.

"As much as I love kissing you, I'd rather not get caught by any passerby's today. We could head home and continue though, if you'd like?" The brunette wiped his lips on a napkin and leaned forward to do the same for the blonde.

"Soon, I'd like to stay here and cuddle with you for a little while longer. Please?" Ambrosius smiled contently whilst grabbing Ballister's wrists gently and giving him an affectionate wet kiss on the cheek.

Ballister snorted and rested his head on his shoulder. Ambrosius laid his head on his and squeezed his hand. "I could go anywhere and being with you would be the only thing I would care about. I truly love you, Ambrosius.." the brunette smiled warmly making the blonde's heart flutter and his cheeks flush.

"I'm so lucky to have you Bal... I love you more than anything in the world..." Ambrosius smiled brightly and closed his eyes, "today has been amazing and I am truly grateful for you. Thank you, my love."

They sat there for almost an hour, beaming in each other's presence and relaxing so much they even dozed off for a bit.

Once they awoke, both decided it would be best if they now headed home. Since it was getting dark already.

Ballister cleaned up and was now carrying the picnic basket with dirty dishes and a striped blanket inside. Ambrosius called a flying taxi and they then sat in it for the short journey back home.

Although, when they got home, it obviously wasn't as quiet as the men hoped. Nimona was cooking herself some Mac n cheese for dinner and singing along with the loud music blasting through her headphones.

Ballister placed the basket on the table and gathered the dirty dishes to put in the sink. He walked over to it startling Nimona a bit but she didn't show it of course. "Huh, when did you guys get back?" She paused her music and slipped her headphones off of her ears.

"Just a moment ago." The brunette replied in his usual tone. "Did ya have fun?" She smirked cheekily earning a slight glare from him. Ambrosius merely thought it was an innocent question but surely Ballister knew it wasn't. "Yes, it was a very nice date." He cleared his throat.

"Thanks for setting it up for us." He said gratefully and walked back over to Ambrosius. Ballister grabbed his hand and dragged him up to their bedroom.

To have some fun~

1701 words