"Anyway, how was Ella today? Did she leave you alone?" He adds, crossing one leg over the other, so his right ankle is resting on top of his left knee.

"Yeah, I had no problems with her." I reply, nodding my head slightly. I'm so glad she didn't say anything to me today, I would have hit her right there and then.

"Good." Charles says, nodding his head. There is a brief awkward silence before he speaks again. "This boyfriend of yours, what's his name?" He asks, furrowing his eyebrows slightly.

"Why?" I ask while laughing and looking at him confused. Alex lightly slaps Charles' arm with a shocked look on her face.

"She doesn't need to tell you that." Alex says, laughing slightly making Charles look at her.

"She does." Charles states, looking back at me and raising his eyebrows. I smile at him innocently and he laughs.

"He's called Archie." I say, looking at Charles and staring him in his eyes so he knows I'm not lying or anything. He nods his head after I answer.

"And this boy who you're friends with, he is just a friend, right?" He asks, furrowing his eyebrows slightly and looking straight at me. I don't actually know. I don't know how to answer this question. I think I'm catching feelings for Theo, but I don't even know myself.

"Yeah, he's just a friend." I say, nodding my head slightly. "I'd never date him." I laugh, leaning back on the sofa while keeping eye contact with Charles.

He furrows his eyebrows, a smirk on his face, giving me a look saying he doesn't completely trust what I just said.

"What? I wouldn't." I laugh, holding my arms out to the side and smile at him. Theo is a really nice boy, and he's really handsome. If he asked me out, I would say yes. He's so much better than Archie. I'm not exactly sure why I said yes when Archie asked me out, but I don't want to break up with him either. I don't want to loose anyone else.

"Alright." Charles laughs, getting more comfortable on the sofa and grabbing the tv remote. "Do you want to finish watching the race?" He adds, turning the tv back on and smiling at me.

I nod my head eagerly as he unpauses the video. He opens his arm, inviting me to sit next to him. I stand up and walk towards him before sitting down next to him. I lean my head on his chest and he wraps his arm around my shoulders as we watch the tv.

"Alex is staying over tonight." Charles says, tapping my shoulder slightly and looking down at me. I look up at him, trying to hide how I feel about Alex staying over.

"Are you going to have fun in bed?" I ask, laughing slightly. That was a bit out of pocket, I probably shouldn't have said that. Charles furrows his eyebrows at me and his expression becomes slightly angrier.

"Right, that was inappropriate." He states, slapping my arm lightly. "No we are not going to have fun in bed, we are going to sleep in bed like normal people because that's what beds were made for." He adds, his tone serious as he keeps eye contact with me.

"They were also made for having sex." I mutter, breaking the eye contact and looking back at the tv. Now I can't get the image of Charles and Alex fucking in bed, out of my head.

"Stop it or you're going to bed." Charles states, pointing his finger at me. I smile slightly.

"I don't want sex. I'm thirteen." I state, smirking to myself. Charles shakes his head and taps my back, silently telling me to stand up. I get up and turn to face him.