Eleni thought for a moment, "hmm, we can talk about this later."

[She quickly cut herself off as she looked to the corner of the wall where a camera was located. She then leaned closer to Natasha.]

ELENI: [Whispering] I actually don't have any homework. This is just some random piece of paper that was in my backpack and I'm just doing it because I know that creep Tony is watching me to make sure I'm not lying to him.

"I'm not a creep." Tony muttered.

"If you're watching someone, a child no less, whether they are aware of it or not makes you a creep," Hermione said, causing others to nod.

NATASHA: Why didn't you just make an illusion to make it seem you were doing it?

[Eleni gave her a look.]

ELENI: I didn't think of it at the time.

NATASHA: [Chuckling] Well I have good news, how would you like to get the hell out of here and join me and Steve on a mission. He's in the car waiting. What do you say?

[Eleni thought for a moment before nodding, she quickly gathered her stuff.]

ELENI: Why the hell not, anything is better than being here. Help me with my stuff before Tony comes down here.

[Natasha chuckled and she helped the teen with her stuff. They then made their way to the Elevator ignoring the billionaire's voice which rang throughout the entire building.]

NATASHA: Oh hey, what about clint?

ELENI: I'll just text him on the way he'll understand.

[The duo finally reached the lower floor and they made their way out of the building. Eleni smiled as she saw the familiar blond hero.]

"Awe he looks like a puppy!" Ginny gushed as she noticed Steve's pouty expression.

"I know it's so adorable!" The woman exclaimed, causing Steve to blush in embarrassment.

ELENI; Well well well if it isn't Mr. America himself, what's with that look, sad tasha left you alone in the car?

NATASHA: Don't be pouty steve I left the radio station on and left the window rolled down.

STEVE: Hello Eleni, how have you been?

ELENI: Eh I had a worse day.

[She quickly got into the car and leaned forward.]

ELENI: So what kind of mission are we doing?

NATASHA: Rescue.

[Eleni groaned slightly and she leaned back onto the seat and she quickly pulled out her phone to text her guardian.]

[Flying over the Indian ocean the trio are with SHIElD agents, led by BROCK.]

BROCK: The target is a mobile satellite launch platform: The Lemurian Star. They were sending up their last payload when pirates took them, 93 minutes ago.

STEVE: Any demands?

BROCK: A billion and a half.

"Billion and a half! Bloody hell! I could think of a billion things I could do with money like that!" Ron exclaimed.

ELENI: Billion and a half?! That's like Tony rich?! does we even have that kind of cash?

STEVE; Why so steep?

BROCK: Because it's SHIELD's.

STEVE: So it's not off-course, it's trespassing.

NATASHA: I'm sure they have a good reason.

STEVE: You know, I'm getting a little tired of being Fury's janitor.

NATASHA: Relax, it's not that complicated.

ELENI: So we just go in to save the agents, it seems easy. Finally a good quick and easy mission.

STEVE: How many pirates?

BROCK: 25 tops mercs led by this guy, Georges Batroc.

ELENI: 25? I feel like there should be more agents...

[He shows them a photo of Georges Batroc.]

BROCK: Ex-DGSE, Action Division. He's at the top of Interpol's Red Notice. Before the French demobilized him, he had thirty-six kill missions. This guy's got a rep for maximum casualties.

STEVE: Hostages?

BROCK: Uh...mostly techs. One officer, Jasper Sitwell.

(He pulls up Sitwell's photo on the monitor.)

BROCK: They're in the galley.

STEVE: What's Sitwell doing on a launch ship? Alright, I'm gonna sweep the deck and find Batroc. Nat, you'll kill the engines and wait for instructions. Rumlow, you sweep aft, find the hostages, get them to the life-pods, get 'em out. Let's move.

BROCK: STRIKE, you heard the Cap. Gear up.

[as they are getting ready to dive off the jet; into his radio]

STEVE: [talking into his wrist communicator] Secure channel seven.

ELENI: Testing testing, Captain america's ass. Captain America ass. [Nodding] we're clear on my end.

[Steve gave her a look and Natasha smirked.]

NATASHA: Seven secure. Did you do anything fun Saturday night?

STEVE: Well, all the guys from my barbershop quartet are dead, so... No, not really

Pilot: [on radio] Coming up by the drop zone, Cap

NATASHA: You know, if you ask Kristen out, from Statistics, she'd probably say yes.

STEVE: That's why I don't ask.

NATASHA: Too shy or too scared?

STEVE: Too busy!

[Eleni turned to Natasha.]

ELENI: How much do you wanna bet he's not really busy, he's just too scared to go on a date because he's been out of the game since the 1500s.

"I'm not that old Eleni," Steve said.

Eleni shrugged her shoulders, "One would disagree."

[Steve jumps out of the jet.]

"Awesome! What do you think Freddy, should we try that out?" George asked his twin brother.

"I think so Georgie!" Fred agreed.

STRIKE Agent: Was he wearing a parachute?

[Rumlow smiles]

BROCK: No. No, he wasn't

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

A/N: I have a Mha fic ready to post I should be up by the end of the day or by Tomorrow!