Give Me Back My Girlhood

surprise bitches i'm back!

trigger warning i think?? (r@pe)

Pips Pov:

  "Ravi stop! Ravi!"

  "Stop being dramatic, you're fine Pippa."

  "I said STOP!" His dick pounded into me, hard, it hurt. I wasn't ready. We were supposed to make the decision together.

  "Come on be a good little slut and come for me."

  "Ravi pleas-" I'm screaming. When did I start screaming?

  "Sarge? Are you alright? Sarge?" I see his hand waving i front of my face. He was just fucking me, unconsennually i might add, now he is asking if i'm alright? What the fuck.

    "Pip please talk to me."

  "Fuck you Ravi. You are just like every other boy. You promised you would never be like Max. Yet here you are."

  "Pip please, what do you mean?"

  "You seriously don't remember? You were jus- why are you clothed?"

  "Because we were sleeping? I woke up to you screaming and kicking around Pip. What is going on?"

  "No no no. No! NO!"

I felt Ravi's arms around me, i threw them and bolted. I went into the bathroom of our little apartment and locked the door. I'm panicking. I can't process what Ravi said. Was it really a dream? Tears start pouring down my face.

I slide down the wall and out my head in my knees, why am i like this?

I hear a soft knock at the door, long short long, I wipe the tears from my eyes and mange's to say, even though it comes out all sniffly, "Go away, Ravi."

  "Pippa Fitz-Amobi, please tell me what is going on. You need to talk to me."

  I stand up and unlock the door, "It's unlocked."

  He comes in. It's obvious he has been crying as well, "I won't touch you, it is clear you don't want that right now. But please tell me what happened."

  "We were just making out Ravi! All we were doing! Then you quite literally ripped my clothes off. I kept saying no and stop but you wouldn't! You just kept pounding into me. You were calling me a slut Ravi."

  "Oh baby, that's why you called me Max. God i'm so sorry. I promise we won't have sex until you're ready. I would never force it on you."

I grab his hand and pull him into the floor so we are both sitting. I cuddle up into his side, "Ravi i'm sorry. I didn't mean to-"

  I'm cut off by him putting a finger over my lip and saying, "Shh, Pip i could never be mad at you for a dream you had. I love you so much, Sarge."

  "I love you too Ravi."