2

William sits at his desk, mindlessly typing up some sort of report for who knows what, when Gabe comes in, looking very excited. "Hey. What's up?" William asks. "Remember that knife we found?" He asks. William nods. "Uh huh...what about it?" Gabe puts a paper on William's desk. "Just got a report back, fingerprints belonging to this guy were found on the handle of the knife." Gabe says, looking very proud of himself (even though all he did was give William the paper with their new findings). "Alexander Suarez.." William mutters. "Should we go interrogate him?" Gabe asks, reading over William's shoulder and, quite literally, breathing down his neck. "Not yet. Our victim has a brother that lived with him at the time of the murder. Let's go talk to him first, then we'll bring in our suspect." William says. "Also, could you back out of my personal space? You're too close it's making me uncomfortable." He adds. Gabe quickly steps back. "Sorry." He mutters.

Gabe and William get in their car and start driving. "So...where does this guy live?" Gabe asks. "Well, after the murder of his brother..." William quickly glances at the file of Jason Siska, Adam's brother, "he moved back in with his parents in south Barrington, which is...about an hour from here." 'Great. Just great.' William thinks. 'An hour trapped in a car with that?' He looks over at Gabe, who is currently digging in the glove compartment. "You're not gonna find anything interesting in there y'know." William says, focusing back on the road. Gabe looks up, quietly closing the glove compartment with his foot. "Hm? I uh...wasn't doing anything." He quickly lies. William laughs a little. "Kid, you do realize you can't lie to a cop, right? I can easily tell you just lied to me." Gabe groans. "I'm not a kid!" William scoffs. "Then why are you acting like one, hm?" Gabe groans again and rolls his eyes.

After a long, torturous hour (torturous for William, that is), the two finally get to south Barrington, to the Siska house. William and Gabe get out, and William knocks on the door. A very tired Jason Siska answers the door. "Yeah..?" He mutters, clearly having just woken up. "Hey. We're with Barrington PD, and we wanna ask you a few questions about the murder of your brother, Adam Siska." William says. Before Jason can even respond, Gabe and William are already inside the house. William sits on the couch, pulling out his notebook, while Gabe looks at some pictures on a shelf. "Starting simple, where were you the night your brother was killed?" William asks. "Uh...well I'd gone to bed about an hour before my brother. And right as I was about to get comfy in bed and fall asleep, I heard him scream. So I got up and ran to his room and he was on the floor bleeding. I did happen to grab his Polaroid and get a picture..." Jason says, handing William the picture. "Gabe. Come here." William says. Gabe leans over his shoulder. "That's not Alexander..." William mutters. "Do you have any more pictures from that night?" William asks. "Um..no. But I do remember seeing that guy in the picture...he was wearing all black. Black hair, black clothes...and he was kinda tall. Definitely taller than my brother, but shorter than you." William writes that down. "Mhm. Anything else?" William asks. "Uh...no. That's all I can remember..." Jason replied. "We finally have some sort of lead!" William sighs happily, leaning back. Gabe giggles a little. "Thanks for the information." William smiles, getting up and heading back to the station with Gabe.

"So." Gabe says, pacing around the small office. "So?" William asks, looking up. "Also why are you pacing?" He adds. "Helps me think." Gabe replies, continuing to pace the small office. "Anyway. What do we know so far?" He pauses, looking at William. "Well, we have two suspects. Alexander, whose fingerprints were found on that knife, and the guy in this picture." William replies. "So now all we have to do is either find the guy in the picture, or question Alex and see what we get outta him." Gabe starts pacing again. "Right." William says. "Also. If you keep pacing like that, there's gonna be a Grand Canyon in our office." William laughs. Gabe groans and sits on the edge of William's desk. "Tomorrow morning we head out to question Alex?" He asks. "Right." William replies.