(AU) Reunion

Based on this story, it represents how Jenny expresses her feelings for Sheldon. Back when they had a separation with each other, and Jenny decided to apologize to Sheldon for realizing how much she has caused by her behaviour.

This would mean that Jenny unfortunately was too late to admit her feelings to Sheldon.. Unfortunately he doesn't somehow want to get back the way the things turned out to be. At this point Jenny somehow regretted her decision of losing Sheldon.. She knows it's for the best but due to their behaviours. It may lead problems in their life, they no longer had the chance to make up for each other. Jenny was starting to lose hope, wondering how will things turned out the way they used to be?

Jenny then remembered that time where Sheldon let her borrowed one of his jackets that was when, Jenny noticed how much she misses his presence, making up for her mistakes.

She then flew around town, waiting and looking for Sheldon.. but what she saw shocked her..

Seeing Sheldon seemed happier with someone else.. a girl beside her who cares and appreciates more than she will ever be.. Jenny can't help but remembered a scenario that time where Sheldon used to tried to get her attention but somehows backfired everytime..

But seeing Sheldon for the first time, with someone else.. somehow made Jenny felt jealous and furious as she didn't expect to see Sheldon moved on so quickly as someone as her.

She can't help but felt guilty and envious towards the girl who have been with Sheldon through thick and thin. This one the first time she felt jealous towards to Sheldon especially knowing that he didn't try to make Jenny jealous.. But this was the part, that suddenly whenever Jenny has feelings coming rushing in..

She knows that Sheldon is the only person who truly understands her the most, how he has been with her the longest but now.. Times had change.. Everything went pitch black for Jenny as she felt heartbroken for the first time, she knew that she was too late to admit her feelings to Sheldon... But that didn't stop her. Even if Sheldon was on a relative with someone.. that doesn't mean it's too late to tell him right away.. as then Jenny then flew around town and went to Sheldon's house.

Jenny: *Knocks Sheldon's front door* Hello Sheldon? Are you there?

Sheldon: *He then opens the door, when suddenly he got surprised to see Jenny on his front door as he then smiles* Jenny? It's been a while.. What brings you here?

Jenny: Look Sheldon I know this is quite sudden but the truth is.. i- I have started to realize my feelings towards you.. Sheldon i think I'm starting to fall in love with you..

Sheldon then was left speechless as he didn't understand why Jenny somehow managed to confess her feelings towards to Sheldon... It was too overwhelming for him to think Jenny has strong feelings for Sheldon..

Jenny then apologized for her actions for the harsh things and unsettling behaviour towards to Sheldon

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Jenny then apologized for her actions for the harsh things and unsettling behaviour towards to Sheldon.. She knows how she's quite guilty and regretful that day. She somehow apologized for the fact how she thanked him by using his jacket, but forgotten to return back to him..

Jenny couldn't help but kept Sheldon's jacket knowing that she may not tell him or consider her feelings to Sheldon knowing that she is already with someone else.. But in the end Jenny did loved Sheldon truly.. and hope one that Sheldon gives her a second chance to be with her..

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Jenny x Sheldon (Future AU) My Life as a Teenage Robotजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें