Chapter 1 : A Day

Kuroko's room is now colourful, it's not the flowers nor the evening sky that is painting the room orange. It's the Generation of Miracles member's hair.

Only God and themselves know how to keep their hair colour that vibrant. What shampoo they're using, maybe Thoreal(?)

((Enough of the rant. Back to story!))

Kuroko, sitting in his bed, welcomed them with a big smile. "Thank you very much everyone, I'm feeling better now."

Meanwhile in the side of the bed, Kise are melting from Kuroko's cuteness.

"KUROKOCCHI- LET ME HUG YOU!!" (≧∇≦)

Yet Kise instantly get hit by the sadistic, Akashi. "Stay still or else I'll fling you scissors, Ryouta."

"It's okay, Akashi-kun. Here Kise-kun, a hug," said the bluenette hugging the crying puppy. That's so rare of you, Kuroko.

"What happened exactly, Kuroko?" Kuroko's teammate, Kagami, asked symphatically.

Before Kuroko even opened his mouth, Akashi replied the other red head, "Tetsuya's been coughing, and this time he's coughing blood. The doctor said that he has a problem in both brain and lungs."

The whole room suddenly went silent. And bam!

"Tetsu-kun, how come?!" hearing Akashi's words makes Momoi jumped and grasp Kuroko's hand.

"Ah, right, Oha Asa said that Aquarius' health is the worst this month."

"Kuro-chin, eat a lot of snacks. It'll help heal you," said Murasakibara while putting snacks in Kuroko's small mouth. Frankly, Murasakibara, that won't do.

"So that's what happened," the motherly Kagami then lecture his comrade, "see? You overworked, Kuroko. You shouldn't have pushed yourself too hard during the game."

"Oi Tetsu, if you have a fever or something, just read my Mai-chan's magazine. That'll help warm you up!"

Snap! Ahomine, you better run before Akashi sends you to hell.

"Get back here, Daiki. Let me get you a brand new haircut. Akashi's style," and so the red demon chases his prey.

"I'M SORRY AKASHI!!" You're late, Aomine.

"Geez, what a ruckus," the glasses guy felt somewhat annoyed.

"KISE, HELP ME!!" Aomine ran into the model and hid behind him. "Kise/Kise-chin/Kise-kun, watch out!"

"Eh??"

Thus, both Kise and Aomine got a new 'haircut'.

Bad Luck Kise.

"Don't you dare give Tetsuya such a filthy book, Daiki," Akashi gave him a death glare leaving Aomine shivering like a scaredy sheep.

That's Aomine, cool-looking in the court, a weak sheep when it comes to Akashi.

"I-I'm s-so. . r-ry Akashi. ."

What a day.

------------------------------------------------------

Late at night, only Akashi and Kuroko was left in the room. Everyone had already headed home.

"Tetsuya, Taiga made you chicken soup, wanna eat it now?"

"Ah, yes please, Akashi-kun. Let me eat it myself-"

"No, I'll feed you, Tetsuya. Stay seated," Akashi smiled while feeding Kuroko a spoonful of warm chicken soup.

"Kagami-kun's cooking is always delicious,"

"Really?" Akashi then tasted the soup, "whose cooking is better, me or Taiga?"

Kuroko chuckled, "Akashi-kun's of course."

The red head then kissed the bluenette's forehead, "thank you, Tetsuya. I love you."

"I love you too, Akashi-kun," replied Kuroko while hugging the slightly bigger person.

"I wonder how's Nigou doing..."

"He's okay, I asked Satsuki to take care of him until you recover," Akashi answered softly while rubbing the boy's hair. As expected of Akashi, he's always prepared.

"Now, it's time for you to sleep. Good night, Tetsuya."

"Good night."

To be continued...

------------------------------------------------------

Aye! Chaz's here again~

I purposely made this chapter slightly a bit off, rather random, just to enlighten(?)

Why so serious?ww ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)

The actual story will come next, so just wait!

Comments/votes will be soo much appreciated♡

Thanks for reading! (⌒▽⌒)

Notes :
Previously, Aomine said "I-I'm s-so. . r-ry Akashi. ." with an emphasize on the 'shi'.

'Shi' means death, in which that was what Aomine's trying to express/emphasize. I do know the actual meaning of the word 'shi' in Akashi's name is 'a ruler', not 'death'.

------------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer

Kuroko no Basket belongs to Tadatoshi Fujimaki
The pic in the cover belongs to the respective owner
And the story, of course, belongs to me